Vwall has done it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vwall has done it again!

I bought a Sustainer kit from Vwall Guitars and I received great service, a great price and emails letting me know the status every step of the way. Thanks again Scott!

Re: Vwall has done it again!

Yeah, Scott's very cool. I just ordered a case for my JJP last week, and it's on its way. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Sully was also looking for an EMG 81 earlier today and I told him to maybe try Vwall... he said he got a great deal. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i sure as hell did; scott was a pleasure to work with.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

My pleasure!
        All three of yous guys Rock!

A big Thanks Jim for the repeat biz
        & Joe & Sully for the 1st orders/referrals!!!!

Specting to see progress pics on
        those guitars Sully/Jim ;-)

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

the 81 arrived today... gotta love priority mail with both parties in the same state... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

thanks man,
          sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

My project is delayed as it wont fit in any of my mod worthy guitars. I will let you know what happens.

Comment

Jim, drop me an email and a pic of the electronics cav.

I have, occasionally, had to get creative to put in the Sustainer's in the past.
              Perhaps I can offer some ideas¿?

Comment

scott was great to work with on the deal for my lefty 475, was waiting for it to get here to post but will go ahead,
                scott was great at keeping contact with me as welland sent alot of great pix. biggest help was when my funding fell thru on the deal and i had to have him wait a couple of weeks past my promised pay date. BIG thanks again on that scott, i felt major bad about that part.
                now paid and scott shipped the 475 to me so i should be getting it some time middle of the week. will post more when i get it but i know i am gonna love it.
                you are one super cool guy that i count my self lucky to know and be able to call a friend. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X