mm2002 = one bad mutha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mm2002 = one bad mutha.

placed an allparts order with mark, he shipped it friday, got here today... if any of you guys need stuff from allparts, let him know...he's a great guy to deal with, that's for sure.

thanks again mark! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: mm2002 = one bad mutha.

So, you mean "bad" as in "good" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, you need a hobby bro! Why don't you go ebonize a fretboard or something! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Glad you got the parts ok Sully.
      and Ron......I'll deal with you later......... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
        Why don't you go ebonize a fretboard or something! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'ma scared tew, Billy Bob! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awww c'mon Ron, don't be skeered! Plus it'll give you something to do in your spare time! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark...I say you get out the Banjo o' Death and beat RacerX like a baby harp seal [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

...shut yo' mouth!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                Mark...I say you get out the Banjo o' Death and beat RacerX like a baby harp seal [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I ain't gonna tear up my nice banjer on his 'ol hard head!!! ........maybe I got an 'ol ibanez layin' round.....hafta look..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X