a late "thx" to budman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a late "thx" to budman!

well, it's been a while already when I had this deal with dave, but I finally managed to get myself a digi-cam and want to say thank you this way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

someone mentioned in another post that dave is getting popular in here, and that's just what he deserves.

he made some PU rings and some rear cover plates for me, and both were of excellent quality.
    the original rings look like crap compared to these!!

I did some pics, I hope you can see anything on it;

everything was great packed and he was a big help through the whole deal. I had some problems with my credit card and paypal in these days and dave really tried to help me out with this.
    he was a pleasure to deal with and I will probably soon deal again with him.

thank you dave, you rock!///micha
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: a late "thx" to budman!

Hey there micha!! Well thanks so much bro, it's very nice of you sir. I appreciate all the kind words and it was a pleasure dealing with you also! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The guitars look great, what Model is the firecrackle? Model 5, 5FX, 5a, or??

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

yep, that's a 5fx with a schaller there...
      I somehow don't play it as often as it deserves, coz I won't get that used to the neck as I am on my rhoads guitars, but the finish is surely killer!

it's great it does have a new PU ring now, the old one was cut off in the middle to make some kind of synthy PU fit between bridge-PU and floyd...

looks cool now! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

It's very cool, I have a model 6 in the same finish. I know it's an "80's" finish, but I love it!!

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
        X