a few good men....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few good men....

Just wanted to offer my public thanks to Josh, who makes some really great parts. Got some string trees, strap buttons, and volume knob from him and they are terrific. I'm sure there are others here who know the quality of his work.

Also want to thank Lance for the Kahler nut. He's a great person to deal with.

I recommend both of these guys for parts or guitars or whatever they're selling. It's a great feeling when you open up the package and everything is just as you would hope. Thanks guys!
    Tom

Re: a few good men....

Tom, you can truly repay me by finishing the damn explorer! I want to see it again! I want it!

Comment

Re: a few good men....

Lance,
      As soon as these last two necks get here, I'll assemble the explorer. Believe it or not, I've bought 4 or 5 strathead necks trying to find the right one for the job. I'm confident that one of these two will be perfect. I'll either use the one with the black painted hs, which would match up with the black body binding....or the nicely figured strathead from Monte. Either way, it will look great, I think. Plus, I'll be having a strathead neck end of project sale in the coming weeks. All of them are really nice necks especially the woodburn Jackson neck. That's actually the one I really wanted to put on the guitar but the lack of an overhanging fingerboard made it impossible to use. I'll definitely post pics soon.
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X