Brett8388

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett8388

I just bought a SL2h Custom from Brett and I must say the deal couldn't have gone down in a better way. He shipped the guitar as fast as humanly possible and even picked up some of the expenses (even though I was supposed to pay for shipping!), just to get the guitar to me a little quicker [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The guitar I recieved was in mint condition and excactly as expected.

Nice doing business with you Brett!

Re: Brett8388

Thank you once again. Enjoy that Jackson - it was a beauty.

Expezguard pays quick, and anyone will be lucky to deal with him. It was painless.

Brett

Comment

I have also bought (parts) from Brett and he is always honest and fair about his stuff.

Comment

Yep. I have done a few deals for guitars with Brett and he is a man of his word. Good vibe for sure.

Comment

I have done SEVERAL DEALS - BOTH buys - AND sells with Brett, and - I MUST CONCUR - EVERY TIME, the deal has gone off SLICKER than cum on a pair of silk panties [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...When I have BOUGHT from Brett, he ALWAYS GRADES TOUGH AND FAIR {we ALWAYS kid..."Now, is this piece "Brett and Doc NICE", or is it ""just NICE" - He's MAYBE the ONLY GUY that I've DEALT with that is AS ANAL as I AM about guitars {My Shannon Soloist is a GOOD EXAMPLE...I HATE to give ANY USED GUITAR a "10" - because it IS a USED GUITAR...BUT...MY Shannon IS a SOLID "10"..to the point that it is AS PRISTINE as if Mike FINISHED BUILDING it, wiped it off with a tack rag, and HANDED IT TO ME - PERSONALLY !!!!

On the BUY side, he is CONSISTANTLY THERE with LIGHT SPEED PAYMENT - EITHER via PayPal within the HOUR, or Postal Money Orders sent OVERNIGHT {NO Priority Mail HERE !!!}

...and THESE THINGS are why I PUSHED SO HARD to get the Carr - white Charvel Flying V deal DONE and IN MY HANDS, and THEN I did EXTRA WORK to make SURE it was "Brett and Doc NICE" when I shipped it...

Comment

Working...
          X