Fritzreiser is the Man!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fritzreiser is the Man!!!!

I just got the Charvel Import Star. Holy crap batman. This guitar is friggin nice. OFR, killer graphics and a neck that you would swear came from San Dimas. The pickups are absolutely insanity. They are Zebra's and I can't wait to rip them up and find out what they are. I am thinking maybe Gibson Dirty Fingers or maybe Dimarzio Super Distortions. Killer, killer guitar. I couldn't possibly be more pleased. Thanks Fritz!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Fritzreiser is the Man!!!!

JG, I was really flip-flopping on that guitar and if I hadn't just put a deposit on Big Red I think I would have tried to get it. Good luck with it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It is so friggin nice. Since it has an extra pot I am going to wire it up as an extra volume control for the neck. It has a 5 way super switch in it and it gets everything from Strat to Fat.
      As soon as my new studio is completed I am putting it on the wall on display. I love the 80's.

Comment

No, JG, you are the man. I just read that thread about the dispute between Tom and Joe in which you offered to re-wire Tom's guitar. That is one very gracious gesture. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Anything for a bro. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Having dealt with both John and Fritz I'll vouch for both of them!! First Class Bros! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
            X