Huge Thanks To Gwarghoul..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Thanks To Gwarghoul..........

I bought a Jackson Fusion neck from this guy almost three weeks ago and have received nothing but lame excuses about how broke he was and hasn't been able to ship me the neck yet. (yes, after he had my money!) He didn't get any offers for the neck here so I emailed him and offerd him 100 bucks for it (it has a cracked headstock) and he said "sure, sounds good". I sent him a postal m.o. for the 100 bucks and he emailed me and said "thanks, received the m.o. today and will ship the neck tommorow". Two days later he emailed me again saying he didn't have the money to ship the neck and that I'd forgot to pay him the extra 15 bucks for shipping (which I didn't remember anything about 15 for shipping). Anyway, I sent him another m.o. for the 15 bucks (priority mail)and have been promised a ship date three times since then.......but monday he emailed me with another excuse why he hasn't been able to "afford" to ship it to me yet. I will quote:

"Hay Mark,
    I went to do it, and my debit card was rejected. I am overdrafted. I get paid wednesday, so I will ship then, or when the m/o comes, whichever is first. Sorry man, I am terribly broke after moving, so I really need the shipping $$. I'll send it faster than ground.
    Thanks, I hope ya understand,
    Steve

Well yesterday (thursday) another excuse and still no ship. He says he'll try to ship it friday. Funny thing is that he was supposedly "moving" but his mailing address is still the same! WTF?????

Now tonight I read this post: http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=7;t=001305
    If he has the money to be buying guitars and pickups then all the excuses he's been giving me were bullshit and I'm not a happy camper.
    Steve, if you are reading this I suggest you get that neck in the mail tommorow, otherwise I hope you haven't deposited any of those postal money orders! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    This is the first bad dealings I've had with any JCFers (and I've done many!) but after reading that post I just had to expose this little prick. I also realize that after posting this I may never receive the neck but it's well worth my 115 bucks to let all of the rest of you know what type of person you're dealing with.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Huge Thanks To Gwarghoul..........

Sorry to hear this. Steve, get up and ship the neck dude. What do you mean you "don't have any money?" You just got paid the frickin' dough by mm! Don't cheat people. I've had a few deals lately myself where people were slow to ship. But this seems lame, come on, Steve, get with it.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

You have got to be kidding me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????? I bought a JB from him a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, it took a bit longer than I would have hoped but it did get here.

Comment

Might want to start checking ages before doing business.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry to hear about the crappy situation bro but as you know, sometimes it happens to the best of us [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . Hope everything works out bud. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave, it's never happened when I've dealt with you! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ......or Swillmaster, Tekky, Fritzreiser, Stephan, Jgcable, Sully, Alex, Axtogrind, Newc, Manyaxes, Michaelmadeja, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. You have all done what you said you'd do and when you said you'd do it, which is the way I do business. Don't make excuses and don't lie to me, if it's going to take you three weeks to ship me something just fucking tell me up front!
            Anyway, I got an email stating he shipped it Friday and he did send me a valid tracking #. He didn't appreciate me bringing this public and I didn't expect him to ever ship the neck, but he did. He seems to be a super nice guy (maybe a procrastinator!) but I think he may have learned a valuable lesson from this.

Comment

I just wanna clear the bullshit that hit the ceiling.

Mark DID NOT send me the shipping money.
              I brought it to his attention, after I realized the status of my bank account, and that I could not ship out of my own pocket.

I brought it to his attention, and he got the money to me, it arrived thursday, and I shipped the day after (friday, as promised two emails ago).

I shipped Tom's pickup pretty quick, because he paid shipping.

Now, not to be a dick Mark..but what was your lame ass excuse for not sending shipping?
              I belive it was along the lines of being to drunk.
              I deleted the email, as it was no big deal to me, and I certainly wasn't going to bring this deal to the board, and make an ass of you, over a misunderstanding.

I have been nothing but nice and straight with you. You recieved your tracking number friday night, I expect you to do as you said, and clear my name, as the basis for this is bullshit.

Comment

Oh, I see...I just saw you lie.

I said in the original email (eh, lets see...about $115 shipped.) You also acknowledged I said that, as you said you didn't realize it, due to a few to many beers.

I believe I do have that email on my laptop at home, I will post that tonight if you want to make an ass of me and discredit my name, over an error on your part (yes, I was a little slow, but as soon as I got the shipping money FROM YOU, which you should have paid 2 weeks ago) I shipped.
                Therefore I did nothing wrong, nor did I ever lie to you. I shipped when shipping was paid.

And thats a chipped headstock, not cracked.

Yes, I did learn a valuable lesson. I realize why I left Missouri.

Comment

Sorry if I seem kind of angry and shooting a bit personal.

Its just your claims of me screwing you are total bullshit. If you would have paid shipping, I would have shipped it, just liek I did with Tom, and just how anybody would. Thats the way it works.

So, basically if I were to buy something from you and you told me $115 shipped, I sent you $100....
                  in private I realize that you did say that, so I send the $15. Now, while the $15 is on its way to you, I bring public attention to this issue, without ever contacting you, meanwhile bitching about it, and leaving out fine details on how it was an error on my part that delayed the transaction.

I feel kind of fucked and discredited, much as you would.

I know you are a nice guy, and probably a pleasant guy to deal with.
                  It just seems you can't acknowledge the truth, because it isn't the perfect way you want, and want to make it all seem entirely my fault.

Comment

moral of the story

drinking beer is bad

Comment

Mark,

I must have had too many beers to remember to ship the neck out.

If you can use that excuse, so can I. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

haha. Had to use some humour.

Seriously tho, all I want is for you to acknolwedge your part in the delay. You make it sound as if I sat on my ass with your money for two weeks.

Which, you know I did not. I even tried to ship it out of my pocket as a courtesy for you, since you did not send shipping, but my debit card was rejected, as I'm overdrawn.

At any rate, I just want my name cleared, and I want you to be happy with the neck, and I don't want either of us taking this personal as a bad experience. Shit happens on both ends, Shit resolves.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
                        moral of the story

drinking beer is bad
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope...drinking beer is good! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Steve, I'm really glad you got that off your chest, it must have been festering for a couple of days now. Oh but now I must quote an email from you:

"Mark,
                        I was going to ship the neck today, and it dawned on me...I lost your address. My roomate and my girl and I are moving out, so
                        we msut have misplaced it. I meant to ship it friday, but with things as hectic as they are, I was unable to. My complete apologies. Can you give em yoru address? I will try to get that out ommorow, if
                        not, for sure on friday, and I'll see if I can ship faster than ground to make up for it. (Even tho I told ya it would be $115 shipped, and ya sent me
                        $100
                        > > [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Why didn't you just say that I'd short changed you 15 bucks and that you weren't going to ship the neck until I paid?? Would that have been so difficult?? Nope, instead you wanted to play all those stupid little games and lie to me along the way.
                        Trust me on something bro, when you get to be my age you'll despise kids like you who want to play all those stupid little childish games. I have bros here who will ship me complete guitars before they ever see a penny of my money.......that's how adults who trust each other operate.
                        Ron was right, I should have checked an ID!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Now have you learned a lesson yet my child??

Comment

"Mark,
                          I was going to ship the neck today, and it dawned on me...I lost your address. My roomate and my girl and I are moving out, so
                          we msut have misplaced it. I meant to ship it friday, but with things as hectic as they are, I was unable to. My complete apologies. Can you give em yoru address? I will try to get that out ommorow, if
                          not, for sure on friday, and I'll see if I can ship faster than ground to make up for it. (Even tho I told ya it would be $115 shipped, and ya sent me
                          $100
                          > > )

Why didn't you just say that I'd short changed you 15 bucks and that you weren't going to ship the neck until I paid?? Would that have been so difficult?? Nope, instead you wanted to play all those stupid little games and lie to me along the way.
                          Trust me on something bro, when you get to be my age you'll despise kids like you who want to play all those stupid little childish games. I have bros here who will ship me complete guitars before they ever see a penny of my money.......that's how adults who trust each other operate.
                          Ron was right, I should have checked an ID!!
                          Now have you learned a lesson yet my child??

No cockface. I haven't learned anything.
                          Yeah, I did lose yoru address. And yeah, I did attempt to ship it that time.

After the move is when I realized I could not ship it without the shipping funds.

Don;t call me a kid..it may suprise you what I've seen/done/been thru in my years.

I haven't played a single game with you.

Tho I am about to.
                          Hows this...

I'll call UPS, cancel the shipment, and fuck you over?

Sounds like a game/screw over you have labled me as.

Comment

If you are such an adult, why do you insist on being an ass?

Comment

BTW, you responded to that emial that you were going to send me the $15. Thats what teh delay was at that time.

You're such an adult, so trustworthy etc...

WHY don't you jsut fucking take back what you said, and realize that I fuckign shipped when you paid me.

Thats the bottom line. I SHIPPED WHEN YOU PAID SHIPPING.

Anything else, you are playing games.

Lets settle this like "adults", and let the shit be gone...

Any further contact should be done via email.

Comment

Working...
                              X