CLEARING MY NAME !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEARING MY NAME !

I NEVER THREATENDED ANYONE ON ANY BOARD charvel central or here ever man ! MY 3 UNCLES ARE POLICE OFFICERS AND RELITIVES ARE ALL SERVICEMEN I AM EX U.S. ARMY ! sorry for the caps this is impotant info ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL ! {R.I.P. MIKE I MISS YOU MAN ! } MY FRIEND DIED THIS WEEK ON HIS HARLEY ! I THOUGHT I BETTER POST THIS BEFORE ANYONE THINKS THAT WAS ME IT WAS NOT ME MAN I WAS IN THE SHOWER AND MISSED IT ALL ! And yes i am retired and getting married soon , hopefully more children to carry on, o ya the budstar be here friday i cant wait and the video of chris holmes playing it onstage 2001 live ! NOW I HAVE THE HARLEY STAR THE BLOOD STAR J0031 AND SOON THE BUDWIESER STAR O YA ,just in time to go under my tree ! also note i had to back out of a deal and am being hounded ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] SEE YA , ALZ

Re: CLEARING MY NAME !

Originally posted by ALZ:
    I THOUGHT I BETTER POST THIS BEFORE ANYONE THINKS THAT WAS ME IT WAS NOT ME MAN I WAS IN THE SHOWER AND MISSED IT ALL !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have no idea what the hell that sentence even means. What was not you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ahhhhh,,,,,the Bud Star. Love to have one of those....... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

There was a threat on charvel central the other night and i wanted to say outloud that was not me or skidd , he was playing with me and we butt heads but thats all ! NO THREATS EVER FROM ALZ EVER MAN ! , see ya , alz

Comment

Originally posted by ALZ:
          There was a threat on charvel central the other night and i wanted to say outloud that was not me or skidd , he was playing with me and we butt heads but thats all ! NO THREATS EVER FROM ALZ EVER MAN ! , see ya , alz
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was deleted but brought to my attention by the owner of the site. I do not take kindly to threats of any kind, anywhere. There is too much B.S that goes on not to take any kind of threat serious whether it's internet BS or as you say ... playing around ...
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

This is strictly my opinion, but i can't decide if i think ALZ should be banned, or kick back with a bag of chips and watch...anyways..continue

Comment

LOL @ John. I've got the same thoughts. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Al thank you for saying that. Sorry about your friend.
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

OK kev, but you know i didnt do it why are you not saying that??? i threatened no one ever why are you not saying that huh [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ? i may have hassles but i did not do that why not tell the guys it was not me if you do not they will assume that i did threaten someone and i did not do that ever ! please tell it man !i was in the shower and missed it all and skidd i know if it was you please say so i dont care i made ya mad sorry if it was you ??? i still do not know ???? and i am not even mad at any one i had to back out of 1 guitar deal and said sorry to many times and now feel that some people are very twisted and need mental help bad ! thanks , alz

Comment

I was told the same thing about threats over on the CC. In fact the CC accustional folder is shut down at the moment (read only) on the CC because of Al's shit storm AGAIN. Its getting real tiring...

I have said this everytime Al Z gets in trouble the only GOOD thing is that people who never post magically appear and say Al Z is the best. Its funny but enough is enough.

I am amazed that 3 in particular have not chimed in yet. I have been checking here, CC and eBay all day..soon I suspect.
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

also Al I think you are missing why such a fuss. It is just NOT about just this one deal in particular. No one cares about one mistake (everyones human as you keep writting) its the repeated stuff that gets people in trouble.

We just went through this regarding the JCF being slammed on eBay thread about why your posts were being deleted on CC.

Just chill and relax let this fire burn out and carry on.
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                      X