No announcement yet.

Extra points for Tekky and Kev Easton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra points for Tekky and Kev Easton!

I got this guitar from Tekky and it was just screaming sharks! (had dots) With the help of Kev it all came together. Bound DK2 neck on a Kelly Performer. What more can I say! Kudos go to both of them for an awesome axe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Extra points for Tekky and Kev Easton!

I'll second the props to Kevin Easton. I scored that sweet KV2T from Kevin. I also got a NOS Kahler bridge and several locking nuts from him. He's great to deal with - very helpful and knowledgable.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

WOW!! You sure know how to get that flame top to show up in pics!! Looks good man!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But hey, you weren't the only one to get a good deal... I got a great 3DR out of it... I dropped an original Floyd on it and it's ready to RAWK!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Heh, I almost bought that neck, but Kevin didn't get my email for some reason. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Oh well, I'm having WarriorX7 build me a custom one anyway, so it's all good. That Kelly looks sweeter with that neck now!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

by Tekky: WOW!! You sure know how to get that flame top to show up in pics!! Looks good man!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's pool table photography! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Almost anything looks good on a background of crusty green with beer and chalk stains!!!

And....sorry Joe but I needed the neck worse than you did. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'll remember that for my next drivers licence pic..
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X