JCF'ers I dealt with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF'ers I dealt with

yogadork was the first guy I dealt with and has become the person I have dealt with the most. We are always working on some sort of deal. He is first class. He doesn't hide anything and he cuts great deals.

gtrbuyer sold me that beautiful Coors Light guitar, which has become my identity to some people around here...lol. Trace cut me a super deal and worked with me from start to finish. We still have to meet up dude!

Charvel750 and I have done deals on a few small parts and one guitar. Smooth as silk deals. Couldn't ask for better.

Frank Marano sold me an old Rhoads V. The deal was great. Things got a little bumpy in shipping as he suffered a loss in his family during the deal. It all worked out in the end and I hope all is cool his way.

budman has made some parts for me from a pickup ring to Rhoads brass parts. Top quality and fast shipping.

I have bought parts and a rack from other members here that I can't recall names to. All went smooth.

My only beef is with "Don" aka *****dog as he sold me a '87 bolt on then never shipped me the guitar. After a few weeks of excuses and lies I finally got my money back. Ofcourse as soon as that deal went south, he vanished from the board.

Re: JCF\'ers I dealt with

Hey! I bought some firewood from you! That's "small parts" too, right?

How quickly they forget..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

J/K!! Jim's a great guy to deal with!!!

Rich
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Agreed, Jim's a class act to deal with!! Thanks for the kind words bro...... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh yeah! Those headless necks! Sorry to forget man. That wasn't even that long ago!

Hey Dave, you make a killer product. There is no denying that. I have a feeling you are going to end up in being a full time repro parts guy in a short period of time, so start saving for your own Bridgeport!

Comment

Jim, if Dave had a bridgeport he wouldn't have time to start a business....he'd be building too much stuff for me!!! (if I could afford it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
          Seriously the Budman is a class act and if any of you guys need any pickguards, pickup rings, CC covers, trem covers, or repro SD Neckplates please contact him! [email protected]
          oops.....sorry Dave, I know you made me promise not to tell anyone about the neckplates....damn I'm sorry bro... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey MM, here's a dime

(Earth shattering thud as it hits Budman in the head [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Dave is great.....awesome pup rings...great guy to work with. It was a pleasure and I still am lookin at gettin some rings for my EMG equipped Les Paul and ST-III [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (hint, hint [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] )

Comment

Jim, you bought three or four pairs of black J/C strap buttons from me. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Very fast and easy transaction! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i've had plenty of dealings with -
                el dorko de yoga
                the mighty t. jenkins
                and frankie starbody marano
                they are all right on the money.

i am sure 750 and buddude are right there with 'em. mr. shine always has a ton of information in his brain as do i, but jim's is useful and mine is not!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Jim - thanks for the Kahler.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                  X