Drsracing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drsracing

Thanks to this fine gentleman, I'm now rockin' the Jackson-logoed Carvin DC125 proud, and for only $250...What more to say?
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Re: Drsracing

And here's a pic of me playin' the bad larry. Shield the eyes of the children! (damn time limit)

Comment

Dude, did I forget the truss rod cover????? I suck. I think I have it in my spair parts bin. Email your address if you want it and I'll drop it in the mail Fri. My adress changed to

[email protected]

Man that guitar looks sweet on stage though. How do you like the custom custom???
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey Sinistas,
        Did any JCFers or other Jackson fans show up at your gig to chant
        FAKE Jackson! FAKE Jackson! FAKE Jackson!
        ?
        Hee hee hee hee hee hee! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Donny, the cover was shipped...I've just been too lazy to put it on (lol). And the Custom Custom totally rules, tone for miles.

RacerX, haha, people have asked, and I never hesitate to let 'em know it's a Carvin. I'll eventually get it refinished and relogo'ed...

Comment

Sweetness. I need to start another project so I can have a custom custom in it, since my strats going to have a JB in it. I to would like to thank Sinistas for fast payment.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sinistas, you really need to cut down on the carbs dude. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, and I wish you a very happy thanksgiving, but man I'm thankful you weren't at my house today!....I couldn't afford it!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] All in fun bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Haha, it's cool man, I'm a fat bastard. More of a grazer than big eather though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's cool brother!!! I was just testing your sense of humor and DAYUM!....I wish everybody here was like you!! Please don't take any of my jokes seriously, I mean no harm and love everyone....until they piss me off! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Here's to ya bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sinistas, are you and Ron related?

Comment

What the fuck was that supposed to mean Bigboy? I don't get it??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Um, they look alike? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

And in what way do they look alike? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I see no resemblance whatsoever.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

If someone told me I looked like Ron I'd kick their fucking ass. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Or at the very least beat them with the banjo of death [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X