Several good deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several good deals

Newc - Sold him an AT-1 neck and tuners that he threw on a Roswell Rhoads. Smooth transaction, even though we were flinging insults on the board at the time. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

charvel750 - Despite his not trusting me to be able to read the part of the logo that says "Made in USA" ( [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), it's super easy to deal with Joe.

LouSiffer - I traded him a preamp and an EQ I had laying around for a Peavey head. It arrived packed in enough material for me to insulate my garage with. Now I stay nice and toasty while working out there in the winter time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

fritzreiser - Bought my Model 1 off of eBay. Super easy to deal with. Extra credit for getting it refinished in a black/yellow EVH graphic. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm still waiting on a pedal from hippietim, but here's a tentative thumbs up for him.

I can't remember anyone else I've dealt with on the board.

Re: Several good deals

Hey, Michael, I forgot to ask you, you sure the logo says, "Made in USA" underneath?!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BM's a good man too. Shipped me my neck very quickly and was exactly as described.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I refuse to do deals with people with whom I cannot engage in Platonic low-brow mudslinging [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      The neck's on a Warmoth mahogany Star now, of course, but it did look sweet on the Roswell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anybody wanna buy from Black Mariah, it's a smooth ride [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I remember that now! That neck on a star body... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Newc....exactly what do you mean by a "smooth ride" ??? Am I reading this out of context?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
          X