A high five to pitboss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A high five to pitboss

I picked a guitar up for my son for Christmas. A nice Dinky for a great price. Only problem was it didn't have knobs. FMIC had them but wanted $18 a piece for them. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] So I placed a WTB ad in the classified section. Steve, piboss replied with a couple for me. The surprise was - he sent them to me for FREE and HE even paid shipping. Man that's a CLASS ACT!!!

Thanks Steve. ROCK ON and a happy new year to all!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: A high five to pitboss

This board ABSOLUTELY REEKS with good souls. I feel honored just to be posting/reading stuff here! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

how cool! it's very nice to read these kinda things....

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'd agree with the above. I have bought rack effects, guitars, etc. from people here. No Ebay feedback... no background check.... it just seems there are some people here you can really trust that have the best of intentions when it comes to dealing with other JCFers. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Man that ROCKS! What a cool dude.

Comment

Whoa ! All these good words about me ? Hope they worked out and I hope your son likes the guitar. I'm glad to help out anyone on this board I can.

Comment

Very cool, glad to here!!

I am shocked that FMIC wanted $18 for a couple knobs. That's f'ing ridiculous! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] AMIC didn't want that kind of money and I can remember more than once calling down there and having someone in customer service just throwing little parts in the mail to me no charge.

Comment

NO GREG... FMIC wanted $36.00 for a couple of knobs [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse, but I found a place to get quality hardware for cheap - carvin. Nice knobs for $3.

Comment

ust ask in local shops, both the ones near me have knobs for abour £2, lots of various ones and often some like what your looking for

David

Comment

Pitboss, that's what it's all about! Jackson brothers & sisters looking out for each other!
                      In the end it all comes back to you. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                      Amp... Pioneer
                      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                      X