PLEASE HELP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP...

I just picked up this Used Charvel and would appreciate any info about it. Where is it from? What model is it? Was it a good buy?

Shape: Dinky or whatever the heck its called.
    Color: Black
    Pups: Black & White Hum (b); Tilted doublewound s.c (n)
    Wiring: 5 way Sel. Switch, Single Volume Nob
    Bridge: Charvel Lic. Floyd
    Neck: 22 f. Bolt On
    Headstock: Rev. Headstock with Jackson keys & the Charvel Logo that Looks like the Jackson logo.
    Serial #: 371281
    Price I paid for guitar, jackson/charvel case, set of stings, and strap: $322.28 Used

Re: PLEASE HELP...

[ January 01, 2003, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

What do you mean "ouch"?

Comment

sounds like the later model of the predator...can't remember the model number...the mother of all info pages sure would help right now...try posting in the import charvel section...lotsa knowledge with the guys that hang out there...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

You know dude, you only have to post a question once.. people will answer it....

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
            You know dude, you only have to post a question once.. people will answer it....
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Word, dont mess with him. I remember when I was new to this board and you guys flamed me because I posted the same question in three separate forums. He isn't trying to make trouble, just trying to get info on his guitar. Don't fu*k with him.
            [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

t. y. greg

Comment

and Diablo DID suggest he post it in the other forum, so a double post is acceptable, since, for some reason, messages cannot be deleted by the author.
                If he had posted it in every section (like I've seen others do), then it would be a problem.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I still say

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's a Predator alright. I have yet to see one go for under $300 in a shop and especialy a pawn shop. Where did you get it? I just sold the one I had and it was black.

Comment

I got it from Roll Over Bethoven's Music. How much did you sell yours for?

Comment

Working...
                      X