Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

This may very well be the best thought out item I have read.

What we need is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those good ol' boys: We will never "interfere" again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" (for "deport") and it's back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the Army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That way no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE...

Now, that's a winner of a plan.
    The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and yells, "You want a piece of me?" [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

that was pretty.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Works for me, but you'd hafta add that no company can sell here unless they also make it here - which means all those companies that fled the country but their presidents and CEOs live high on the hog here either have to move back to the US or they leave the country, and they can never ever sell anything here again.

America First - fuck everybody else.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that sounds quite cocky. why is it always like you are the best and if someone says something against you they get flamed. not to mention you dont really care about the shit you've done in the past (for example: cue: native americans) or the shit thats going on until nowadays (racism).

maybe you will kill me for saying this, but thats something that always upsets me when it comes to america: you are never guilty. always the good guys.

i dont have anything against america and the americans, and i dont want to attack anyone personally. i'd be grateful if its possible to discuss on a mature level and without beeing rude.

to contribute to the specific topic: i cant speak for the eastern regions such as iraq (and i really dislike the shit thats going on there), but at least when it comes to europe its not that we dont want you. the problem is that you are involved just about EVERYWHERE. you have to understand that some people dont want to have the US involved all the time. furthermore, it would be better to respect the descisions of the european union. for example, i understand your need to defend your country, but who do you think you are that you can simply ignore what other countries say? just think of the thing with gerhard schröder: maybe you dont like that he didnt support the US in the iraq war, but then beeing so arrogant and immature and not talking to him for months? he's the head of the biggest state in the european union (not to forget that the french didnt agree, too, and france is quite big, too), thats nobody you should simply ignore.

greets
        fragle

ps: in some ways president bush reminds me of julius caesar. i've you read his "comentarii de bello gallico" you will understand what i mean.

Comment

Ok, we can try to discuss this topic maturely, and I'll start by addressing your comments about "disrespecting" or "ignoring" the European Union's decisions;
          First, America doesn't belong to the EU, and we will not bow to the wishes of the EU. France and Germany had illegal contracts with Iraq that violated the UN sanctions imposed on Iraq as punishment for invading Kuwait. Not 2 or 3 individual business owners in Germany and France - the governments. Therefore, we (America) do not trust Germany or France, therefore we will not show them any respect. Respect is give AND take, not take and take. France and Germany (and Syria and others) blatantly and unapologetically betrayed the trust of America and the UN as well as betrayed the respect of America by conducting business with Iraq - NOT because America wanted in on those deals, but because Saddam Hussein was still a serious threat to the entire Middle East.

Now, why do we stick our nose in the business and governmental affair of Germany and France? World Wars 1 and 2. Germany let Hitler sieze power. The German government and the German people did not fight till the last person alive to keep that sort of regime OUT of power. France gave the Nazis blowjobs as they plowed across their country and slaughtered their people. Very few fought in the resistance - not enough to make a difference.

There is far less white-on-black racism in America. If anything, whites have been totally stripped of more rights in this country than anyone else, with the federal and social aid services, educational funding, and even general hiring practices geared more towards non-whites under threat of lawsuit by various activist groups like the N.O.W., NAACP, and ACLU.

And yes, "white men came across the sea and brought us pain and misery" - white men of European lineage slaughtered the Native Peoples of this country by the shitload, even knowing the fact that the first settlers would have died had the Native Peoples not shown them how to plant and harvest vegetables in this new land.

Unfortunately, that can never be changed or erased, and someone somewhere will always use it in an anti-America argument. So we move on, and we learn from our ancestor's mistakes by trying to help the world avoid the same mistake - no more empirical/tyyranical rule over anyone like we did to the Native Peoples, or Hitler did to the Jews, or the Roman Catholics did to the non-Catholics in the Crusades and Inquisition, etc etc etc. We like to maintain a military presence in your countries because we want to know if and when your governments are being taken over by potentially-hostile parties like the Fascists, Communists, or Nazis, so that we can either step in and reinstall a free democratic party or prepare to totally annihilate your country in an all-out war.

If any country wants to do business with America, we need a physical presence in your country to protect both of our investments - if we cannot protect your current government from hostile takeovers by militant groups, then we lose money on any business deals, but if we help to safegaurd your way of life, we both make money. It's not that we will SEND people to take over your country, it's that we won't STOP someone from taking over your country - we'll wait till they take it over from you, then take it from them and give it back to you and say "you might want to try harder from now on".

America used to be a totally self-sufficient country - we could grow, mine, produce, and generate everything we needed for ourselves. Today, thanks to international pressure, only 17% of our workforce is in manufacturing of goods - the rest is service. That means 83% of our employed people cannot build the products we all use. If you call Customer Support for anything, you are instructed to go buy a new one because they're made cheaply enough overseas that it costs more to fix it than to replace it with a brand new better one.
          Even that's changing because so many more jobs are going overseas, all to appease some International body's request that America open its doors to foreign competition.

Unfortunately, no one here will have a job, so we can't buy your products, which leaves us wide open for a takeover by any other nation through a simple business buyout.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well said Matt, well said. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

Now, why do we stick our nose in the business and governmental affair of Germany and France? World Wars 1 and 2. Germany let Hitler sieze power. The German government and the German people did not fight till the last person alive to keep that sort of regime OUT of power. France gave the Nazis blowjobs as they plowed across their country and slaughtered their people. Very few fought in the resistance - not enough to make a difference.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">firstly, we are very grateful that you freed (sp?) us from hitler. another thing i want to mention is that -if i recall correctly - the americans only attacked military buildings, whereas the british destroyed everything. my hometown was completely destroyed in WWII because of a "mistake" of the british. their bombers confused this city with another....at least they said so. and i should mention that this city never was some military important city. almost every building was civil.

but to answer your comment that we allowed hitler to take command: what a bullshit. its true that hitler was elected in the beginning, but you have to keep in mind that in the beginning hitlers politics were quite good. because of him shitloads of people got employed again. furthermore, the situation before hitler was elected was VERY bad. germany was in an extreme situation. there were shitloads of unemployed people, and we still had economic problems because of the money we had to give to the winners of WWI. but NOBODY could know what a sick person hitler was. and by the time the germans realized what hitlers plans were, it already was too late. the germans suffered from hitler big time, and if you stood up and said something, you got killed - or worse. remember, gestapo was EVERYWHERE. and so was SA and SS. you really should not think the germans agreed with the things hitler did during WWII (or better said: from 1935 on). not to mention that the average dude didnt know jack about the shit going on in auschwitz, dachau etc.

i have to admit that i'm not informed which "illegal contracs" you mean. i'm going to inform myself and later answer this.

another thing: as said above, i really understand your need to defend your country, but sometimes it's a bit strange. the US said that saddam had chemical weapons. well, the US gave it to saddam, so thats why they think he still has them. the problem is: if there are chemical weapons, why are they still lost? neither the inspectors before the war nor the army after the war found them. you may find it offensive, but lots of people think that -beside securing the US- the oil was a very important reason for starting the war. in the end, money rules the world, you know?

what i want to know is how you think about this: if i were an american, i would at least wonder why i'm hated that much that someone destroys two skyscrapers. there has to be a reason why someone does this. people dont just get up and think "he, today i feel like killing a few thousand americans". i would think about what i've done wrong in the past that i'm hated this much.
              moreover, i think it's quite strange that someone who freed iraq is hated that much. afaik more people got killed after the end of the iraq war than during the war itself. if the people living in iraq really LIKE beeing free of saddamn, why don't they attack the guys attacking you? they should at least help you killing those guys who do shit against the americans if they think it was good that you hunted saddam. the problem is: they dont. to me it seems like people in iraq dont want you there. and if i'm grateful that someone killed that damn bastard oppressing me, i want you, thats for sure.

talking about racism. when martin luther king was still alive, the average black worker earned about 58% of the money the average white worker earned. today, it's still only 60%. black people may be allowed to sit next to white people in busses, for example, but the racism issue is definetely not solved - yet. the blacks are the first who get fired if a company has to fire some workers, and they are the last who get jobs when a company is looking for workers.

last but not least: nobody here wants the americans to leave. i dont quite get why rockpro said that. only because our gouvernment didnt fully support you during the iraq war? if you think so, then you should keep in mind that lots of people around here are not satisfied with our current gouvernment. unfortunately, they were elected again. but thats mainly because the last time the CDU/CSU gouverned germany they did a lot of shit [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] so it was more like choosing between two big piles of shit and deciding which was the smaller one ^^

greets
              fragle

Comment

Newc's and Rockpro's words almost made me weep.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] How true. Americans can be cocky, that is true. So can Europeans and everyone else out there. We HAVE to "interfere" sometimes in the troubles of other countries. If we don't, the results of those troubles can tip the worldwide balance of power (economically, militarily, etc) in such a fashion that the nations that are democratic would be in great peril. We have to have a balanced presence worldwide. So Iraq has blown-up in some minds....it happens. Eventually, it will attain a state of balance as well.

Sometimes I wish we would limit how often we get involved in these matters. Imagine what would happen if we didn't...A lot of people don't understand this but the US is almost required to be the sole superpower and not just militarily. I can see where that could go horribly wrong, for instance if we monopolized the world economy, started a colonizing philosphy, or corruption became a rampant motivator. Us being the guardians of the planet will no doubt prolong our existence as a species down the road. Left to their own devices, some of these fanatical, 3rd-world (LDC) countries would spread their bizzarre practices all over, leaving a widespread, dangerous life for everyone.
                Personally, I see our European neighbors, Australia, and a few other nations as being in one family with the US. Kind of like we're all a part of the same entity in a strange way. I like that. I like thinking of Australians as my brothers and Great Britain, France, and all the other European countries as my "countrymen". Not to say that they belong to the US, but that we are all of the same goals and direction overall.
                We just happen to be strongeer militarily and unfortunately, power can corrupt. I hope it hasn't influenced too many of our leaders. I still trust this country's leadership but I can understand why some don't.
                As far as our own internal issues....the US has some of the most unbelievably rude, uncivilized, morally-deficient, forms of life anywhere. I am amazed at how young people act....and I am still young. My vote would be to tell 'em all to act like human beings or they will be dispatched elsewhere. I don't have any use for immoral uncivilized, rude, dishonest, trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle:
                  but the racism issue is definetely not solved - yet. the blacks are the first who get fired if a company has to fire some workers, and they are the last who get jobs when a company is looking for workers.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fragle you are correct racism here in america is not solved. Instead of equality, racism has done a 180. You speak of blacks as being first fired. That is the furthest thing from the truth. Because of special interest groups(NAACP, ACLU) the minority workers (people other than white, people with disabilities, gay/lesbian, women, people with different religious beliefs) have more rights than that of the caucasian(white) male employee. They are known as the protected classes. The first to be fired is the white guy, not the minority employee.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker:
                    The first to be fired is the white guy, not the minority employee.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You assuming the white guy can even get the job in the first place. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I have 15 years systems design/consulting experience, and an MBA and have not even sniffed an interview in over a year.

And yeah, i'm the "Falling Down" generic normal american white male.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.:

I have 15 years systems design/consulting experience, and an MBA and have not even sniffed an interview in over a year.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Holy shite!! Is that because of the US high tech situation? Actually, what is the US HT situation? It blows here in Canada. Well, you will not stay unemployed, you have too much to offer.

Comment

All I know is that, American soldiers, guys my age, are dying every day to try and make a nice country for people who can't stop fighting with and killing eachother. Something needs to change...

Comment

well......the job issue seems to be the same in every nation. the problem is: the companies want people who are 20 years old, but are fully trained and have 15 years experience [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Instead of equality, racism has done a 180.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i didn't know that. i never looked for a job in the US so i dont have any experience. i said that because i've been told quite a few times that racism is still an issue....and of course there are the things they told you a few years ago in school. well.....excuse me if i offended anyone.

greets
                          fragle

Comment

I love the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! Not because I am an American, but because this country has a strong conviction to try to make everyone as free and productive as we are. We do not work to opress and self induldge. We try to spread goodwill and support throughout the entire world. If another country is having problems, we try to help. The UN is a joke. Such an organization should have the biggest balls of them all. Instead, they run and try to talk their way thru confrontation. America doesn't agree with running away from a conflict or a situation, and we do try to negotiate. The Saddam situation was in negotiation for 18 years. How much longer does the rest of the world think we should have alotted? I think 18 years was 171/2 years to long. If the Iraqies don't like what we've done so far, then there just plain ignorant people. Oil had nothing, and I mean nothing to do with why we went in there. Millions of souls lost is why we went. The chemical weapons thanks to the world media's coverage has been safetly moved and stored in Syria before the start of our invasion, thanks to the overwhelming advanced notice Iraq recieved. And there is still plenty of it. The rest of the world should learn from the lessons of the past. It is inevitable that the past always repeats itself.
                            1990 Jackson Professional
                            1992 Dean ML
                            2004 Epiphone Flying V
                            2005 Epiphone Dot
                            2009 Fender Stratocaster
                            2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
                            2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
                            2006 Fender P Bass
                            2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
                            1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
                            1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
                            Custom Pedalboard
                            ADA MP1
                            ADA FX2
                            Tascam 2488

Comment

Another example of what's wrong with this country:

Article

People love the benefits of living here in the US yet believe sh*t like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X