Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sully a BanNeD AsS? Did I miss something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sully a BanNeD AsS? Did I miss something?

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Sully a BanNeD AsS? Did I miss something?

yeah .. He was caught playin an ESP in a music store and the admins have to keep up a certain level of respect with Jackson...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Admin pranks would be my guess. They have to amuse themselves somehow!!!

Comment

Sully recently picked up a rising sun graphic. I honor of that score, he kamikazi'd himself on the Board. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

Comment

i saw the banned ass on his name in a different folder and had to do a double take to make sure i saw it right. i posted about the same question in the other thread.
          caught playing an esp? oh the horror, [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well you see, Sully frequents a place of business that I work at some nights (called "It's Raining Men"), and let's just say that he did some things while I was performing that no amount of money should allow a customer to do to someone in my line of work. Needless to say it made me very uncomfortable even to post on the same message board as him and I asked the other admins what they could do about it. I guess this was it!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
              Sully recently picked up a rising sun graphic. I honor of that score, he kamikazi'd himself on the Board. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                Well you see, Sully frequents a place of business that I work at some nights (called "It's Raining Men"), and let's just say that he did some things while I was performing that no amount of money should allow a customer to do to someone in my line of work. Needless to say it made me very uncomfortable even to post on the same message board as him and I asked the other admins what they could do about it. I guess this was it!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What activity exactly were you "performing" at a place called "Its Raining Men" [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The admins found out that Sully Guitars is the company producing those "Jacky Jackson" guitars you see on ebay, so they banned him.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hahahaha. this is an awesome thread.

Comment

He's got Vyvyan from the Young Ones as his avatar, he can't be that bad. My favorite show ever [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

one word.....mopery.

Comment

Working...
                        X