Need some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help...

I've done the floyd set up videos and tried to crunch em down with encoder to a smaller version for the web site but they are fuzzy as heck. Any ideas? The video is 24.55min long. I can do it in parts but I'd prefer to keep it whole if possible. I also have a 9gb version of it as well. I just want to stream it or make it a download, either way. Just looking for some advice/help finishing it up.

Thanks.

Re: Need some help...

Kevin, have you tried the "Windows Movie Maker" software that comes with Windows XP? I use it when I take videos with my digital camera which records as QuickTime MOV files, and then I use the free "EO Video" to covert to an MPG file, then I use "Windows Movie Maker" to convert to a small super-compressed WMV without losing much quality at all.

Comment

Thanks, yeah, movie maker is an old friend but I've never heard/seen the EQ video? Where do I find it?

Comment

Right here:

http://www.eo-video.com/

The program has a video player, file converter, and file joiner, although I only use it to convert from MOV to MPG (other formats are available) and sometimes join small clips together. Then "Windows Movie Maker" converts my MPG into a tiny little WMV file.

Comment

Working...
        X