Mario Brothers guitar riffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Brothers guitar riffs

This is a video clip of someone playing the music of the original mario brothers nintendo game.
    I'ts a big file but it's worth downloading and watching. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

www.onlinerock.com/musicians/ludrot/mario_bros_guitar_riffs.wmv

check it out!

nandrew

Re: Mario Brothers guitar riffs

is that the one of the Japanese fellow that looked like the Japanese Steve Vai? if so, that was a badass vid.

Comment

is that the one of the Japanese fellow that looked like the Japanese Steve Vai? if so, that was a badass vid.

Comment

That's great! Glad to know I'm not the only one who plays video game tunes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Check out a band called The Minibosses. They do Nintendo game music and its pretty damn good. My fav is Wizards And Warriors, remember that game?

Comment

I don't know if that's the guy you're talking about, but it's cool. Buckethead used some film/cartoon themes on his records. I'm not sure if he played anything from a computer/console game.
            Any place on the web where some tabs such themes can be found?

Comment

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

well, old news or not, THAT GUY CAN PLAY, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that.

harrald

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! Now talk about an interesting contribution to a thread. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

aawwww.......Leave poor Mr X alone he's just fartin' around

Comment

I can play the mario theme as a lead but not as a rythem , does anyone have the tabs to that , ill sit and learn that for sure [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyD:
                        WOW! Now talk about an interesting contribution to a thread.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awwww, somebody's jealous! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X