Guitarmageddon District Finals (700)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitarmageddon District Finals (700)

Well guys I took 2nd. I was runner up by 1 point. All in all, it was a very cool experience . There where a lot of great players in the finals, anyone could have won. Our district was made up of Georgia, Florida, Nashville, Alabama and 1 other place that I can’t remember . To only lose by 1 point is tough, but it was a very cool thing to be involved with. I’ll work harder and come back again next year. To everyone who email or wished much luck, THANK YOU. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Re: Guitarmageddon District Finals (700)

Well that an accomplishment to be proud of dude ...congrats ...

I always wanted to participate ....but If I do I think I'll do it on Bass... not many bad ass bassist as there are guitarists it seems ...

I can shred but it would probably wouldn't stand out amoung soooo many other shredders ...but you did !

On bass ...I would stand out ...maybe not win ...but stand out for sure.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congrats... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] One point, out of hundreds of guitarists from a 4-5 state area. I wouldn't even consider that a 'loss'. The national finals would be grueling.

You still must have gotten some cool prize?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, where was the winner from?
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Somewhere in GA. nice guy, did a chicken pickin solo, thats is what pushed him over the edge.
          www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Nice one [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You gonna put the video/mp3 up online ,I'd be interested to hear/see what you played .

Wolf

Comment

Yeah, can you xvid or something the video, would love to see it, you did well.

Comment

I'm working on that. I have a few things that I would love to post video/mp3 etc. I just have to get around to it. Any tips on how or where?
                www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Believe it or not, nothing for 2nd last nite. But I won a Line6 guitar port and a Gibson goodie bag, (gig bag, strings tee etc.) I just watched the video of last nite and I very happy with the way I played. I'll just do it again next year.
                  www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Working...
                  X