Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

I noticed that Racer X (Ron) is nearing his 10,000th post. Any ideas on how to reward him for achieving such a milestone?

Re: Nearing the 10,000 Post Mark

Yeah, set it back to 3 when he reaches 9997. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

A congratulatory 9,999 post reduction.

It is the only sensible thing to do. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Make his posts worth .25 from now on [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah congrats to the mighty Racer X ... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I must be trailing shortly behind him .. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

but I have the largest thread on the board ...that should be worthy of a T shirt that says something like look at me "I have no life"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think the kindest thing we can do for Ron as he reaches his 10000 is to just lead him away from his computer, out into the sunshine and release him unto the world, to be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
              I think the kindest thing we can do for Ron as he reaches his 10000 is to just lead him away from his computer, out into the sunshine and release him unto the world, to be free.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Gene, this is OT, but your avatar is SWEEEEET. Who is she and where can I find some pix? [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                We could always combine the posts and make a paragraph.

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Now come on guys, be fair-Ron does get out of the house...I see him at "It's Raining Men" a lot along with Sully.

Comment

Also, we could switch Forums again so we're ALL back to zero!!! He would LOVE that.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Now we have:
                      JCF Junior Memeber
                      JCF Member in white (50+ posts)
                      JCF Member in Yellow/gold (500+ posts)

How about more grades? That could add some variety.
                      As for Ron... he has already won himslef a life-long membership [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and we should start worshiping his commitment to the board. I'll be the first one to [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by metafaza:
                        Now we have:
                        JCF Junior Memeber
                        JCF Member in white (50+ posts)
                        JCF Member in Yellow/gold (500+ posts)

As for Ron... he has already won himslef a life-long membership [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and we should start worshiping his commitment to the board.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude....Ron can't promote you or help you into public office [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks alot Vic! Why punish us [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ??????

Dave->
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Genebaby:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks alot Vic! Why punish us [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ??????

Dave->
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                              [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                              We could always combine the posts and make a paragraph.

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like Nor's idea...but with a twist...
                              We put all his posts together...and someone with a super high speed server can email it to him personally to have as a keepsake, and suck up all his bandwidth! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X