Everyone buy this DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone buy this DVD

The New England Metal/Hardcore Festival 2003 dvd. It kicks copious amounts of ass, especially Shadows Fall. Only dissappointing parts are Lacuna Coil and the fact that Marta is not in Bleeding Through ( [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] made my heart hurt). But other than that what I've seen so far is incredible, and it's only like $14 at Best Buy or you can get it from Trustkill's website (www.trustkill.com).

Re: Everyone buy this DVD

How's Lacuna Coil on that?

I just bought the Gatherings Sleepy Buildings (live) and their new studio one..

The Gathering kick that whole female fronted thing in the ass a while back in Europe...Anneke of the Gathering is the best on the genre ...IMO..

then finaly trickled here in the States..just like the whole Swedish thrash stuff ...that's nice!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought Lacuna Coil really sucked on it...Christina does ok, but someone always sounds like they're making a mistake. Their mix is so dense and muddy, and they're playing to a damn TAPE with the keyboard parts and sound effects on it. Andrea is lame too but you can't hear him real well. Overall the whole band looked really choreographed and unnatural. It didn't help that they put their segment after Shadows Fall either.

Comment

Those SF fuckers are always tight as hell live ....I had and followed their material since they idependantly released their "Somber eyes to the sky" CD ...they really improved a great deal since that record...they are a great band!!!

I hung with those dudes at my friends bar back in 2000 after hours ...I hung with them for hours...good guys .

it was another retired "metal" copper's bar ...so we had some fun ...and drank a lot!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X