No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever seen this at a concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever seen this at a concert?

Where the band lets a member of the audience come up on stage and play guitar/drums/sing to one of their songs? (RockStar Movie kind of thing). Motley Crue let a guy in the audience sing a song at a concert i went to in the 80's.

He was better than Vince which isn't saying much.

Re: Has anyone ever seen this at a concert?

I saw a Skid Row vid where they did that - let a guy come up and play a guitar mounted to one of those "playing position stands" - dude was trying, and sounded like he coulda played the song, but not being able to move around with the guitar was fucking him up.
    Then they got some black dude up there in his Metal Gear (leather/spiked wristband, leather pants - the whole outfit) to sing, and he had a fucking VOICE, man! All they let him do was "Are you ready to rock and ROLLLLL?" and it fucking rocked [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] He coulda went on to something (don't know if he did or not). That was a Cleveland show, IIRC.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've seen a show where Moltley Crue let the entire audience up on stage. That did not turn out so well.

Comment

I've had fans of my band get up one stage and sing Master Of Puppets for us. Only bad thing was some one accidently breaking a light on stage.
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

There was a Who concert (I think in san fran)where Keith Moon passed out and some guy from the audience played drums all night.

Comment

Last year at Warped Tour, Andrew WK threw me his microphone and I sang along part of She Is Beautiful with his band (I tried to share it with the people around me), and he also pulled a bunch of people up onstage during their last song. Also the Ataris pulled a kid up on their last song to play Cris Roe's guitar parts while he just sang. It was pretty rad.

Comment

Working...
            X