What comes around goes around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes around goes around

I guess karma really exist. This past weekend my wife and I had the triplets outside playing in the beautiful weather we had here in Va. About 6:15pm I here this screaching sound, and then a couple of loud pops. Like someone was plugging a guitar up to an amp that was turned way up. Sure as shit this extremely loud open E echoes through my backyard,Ohh no a garage band . For the next 4 hours they proceeded to play the exact same riff over and ove again. It sounded as if this was their first practice.
    At first I was cool with it, because when I was a teenager playing in my first band we did the exact same thing played as loud as we could. I started to become irritated and I don't now if it was because of the lack of ability or the fact that the guitarist was running so much overdrive and gain the guitar sounded like a chainsaw. Either way karma's a b!t*h.

Brian

Re: What comes around goes around

Then be a hero and teach them about Gain, show them some cool riffs, and teach them that loud does not equal good [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

loud migh tnot =good

but it sure as shit = FUN!!!

hahahhahahahah. You should go jam with them next time. Show them how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
        loud migh tnot =good

but it sure as shit = FUN!!!

hahahhahahahah. You should go jam with them next time. Show them how it's done.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you, loud is definitely SHIT FUN!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Yep...

the cops came to us one time and told us to turn it down...fun shitz

Comment

We did a garden party in a small village once (loadsa old 'tallica covers) and you could hear us from the other side of the village [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

If the noise bothers you go and intimidate them with your playing skills. They will either turn down or look for another garage. On the other hand, you never know, you may end up as a band member [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I say call the cops! Then as they're being beaten about the head with nightsticks, scream out the door, "That'll learn ya, ya whippersnappers!!!!! Learn some DOKKEN or this will happen again!!!"

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I had thought about pulling my gear out into the backyard and cranking out a guitar challenge. Eastcoast 80s rocker representin against the Jimmy eats world wannabes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Do it! And videotape it! Sounds like fun!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker:
                      I had thought about pulling my gear out into the backyard and cranking out a guitar challenge. Eastcoast 80s rocker representin against the Jimmy eats world wannabes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"fight FIRE w/ FIRE" [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X