Ultimate response to a "Dear John" break-up letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate response to a "Dear John" break-up letter

Maybe some of you have seen this before, and I'll anticipate RacerX finding a Snopes.com thing provind that this thing is false and never really happened. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

--------------

The ultimate response to a Dear John letter... You gotta love a man like this... Humor in the face of defeat.

A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him.

AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.

So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find.

He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girl friend with the following note:

"I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Ultimate response to a "Dear John" break-up letter

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] true or false, that's fucking funny.

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

hahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is probably an urban legend, but I heard this back in college from a friend, as actually happening, so here it is:

Guy is going to college and (rightfully so) banging everything in sight. Longtime girlfriend shows up to 'surprise' him and catches him in bed with another woman! (the horror!) Jilted girlfriend runs home crying etc. A week or so later, guy receives a picture of his now ex-girlfriend, with another mans penis about to be inserted into her mouth. Guy sends picture of blowjob girl to her mother with the caption "Dear Mom, eating well in school!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Too damn funny!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

the one about the guy sending pix of all the women to his ex g/f was on the t.v. show M.A.S.H. but is still funny as hell.
            i like the other story too, poor blow job girl just cant win [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's good.... sounds like something I would do. I can be such a bastard. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dear John Urban Legends
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by chopper45hd:
                  the one about the guy sending pix of all the women to his ex g/f was on the t.v. show M.A.S.H. but is still funny as hell.
                  i like the other story too, poor blow job girl just cant win [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yea, I remember that episode (particularly as the wife has them all on tape or DVD) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But every so often it comes around as an email. A "True Story" everytime, of course, but each time details are updated to reflect the current overseas deployment (Gulf War, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc)
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Re: Ultimate response to a &quot;Dear John&quot; break-up letter

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Great stories!!

Comment

Working...
                    X