The photography thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The photography thread

Are any of you JCFers amateur/semi-professional/professional photographers? Want to share your photos? They can be guitar-related or non-guitar related, but I've already started a guitar one here and was hoping for more "artsy" types of compositions here.

Here are some that I've taken recently to try out the silhouette against a sunset thing.

Re: The photography thread

Eh, mines a repost but fits with yours, both mine are at same time. One is lookin east, other is west. Timing...

Comment

wow, nice job. pretty good for an amateur.

kevin
      the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Your pictures KILL mine! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I remember seeing that first one when you posted it before... it's BEAUTIFUL!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I find that you get some wicked sunset cloud activity after it has rained. I'm guessing that's when you shot your two photos!

Who're you callin' an amateur? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a couple I took. One is of Sylvan Lake, the lake from which my town gets its name and the other is of a stream/ditch thing by my house.

Comment

Oh yeah dudes... also say what camera you're using and what "level" photographer you are. I've got a Minolta DiMage Xt and I'm just getting into photography, so I'm an amateur. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

did you take that picture, too? i wouldn't call that amateur. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and, who's your girly friend? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

kevin
              the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

I'm using a cheap HP Photosmart 620 digital camera, and I'm an amature.

Comment

I'm a complete hack and it's pure coincidence if I ever get a good shot. Here's one of Canary Falls in Yellowstone National Park shot with a Nikon Coolpix 900.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Electric Peak in Yellowstone also with a Coolpix 900:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Thunderhead approaching in Zion National Park, Utah, also with a Coolpix 900:

Comment

This is along the road a little north of Haines, Alaska with a Nikon Coolpix 5700:

Comment

Herd of American Bison in eastern Yellowstone with a Coolpix 900:

Comment

Halford show, Fuji 3800 Sadly the pics were "edited" for net use and sorta degraded them a bit. I have some nice stuff I'll have to put up. Sadly, my best stuff, wouldn't be allowed! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/graphi...d/halford.html

Comment

This one is along the Icefields Parkway south of the Columbia Icefields in British Columbia with a Coolpix 5700:

Comment

Working...
                              X