Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys remember an idiot named arash?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys remember an idiot named arash?

Originally posted by Mark89:
    No i havnt i keep meaning to do some and forget. The quality would be poor becasue ive only got one of those cheap webcam ones but i will get some up.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pics are pics...besides take a look at some of the pics people have posted here, not many claim to be professional photographers. Hell mine suck but they're here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Anyways welcome to the board [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] . As for the perv, tell him you'll report his ass and he should leave you be. If he doesn't then report him, he'll be locked up and your problems solved [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Do you guys remember an idiot named arash?

Sadly hes in germany im in england or should i say thankfully. I need to find out how you guys got him to leave it must be good because he hates you. Supposedly from his point of view this board is ment to be full of assholes but you all seem kind and friendly. Ill get some pics up tommorow.

Comment

Nobody got him to leave.
      He was banned...

Comment

Ill get him banned then hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark89:
          Sadly hes in germany im in england or should i say thankfully. I need to find out how you guys got him to leave it must be good because he hates you. Supposedly from his point of view this board is ment to be full of assholes but you all seem kind and friendly. Ill get some pics up tommorow.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Piss people off and you see the asshole side of them....and trust me they're ruthless. Read some of what the admins do to junior members who post in the classifieds. It's HILARIOUS!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board - Arash did some of the same shit to a JCF member - Thoraby; sending him PMs and emails about all kinds of perv shit. The guy's got a serious problem - and his "signature" Custom Jackson [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ah yes, the arash problem. what an ass. he was flinging quite the shit balls at me and ron. really bad. i think that's another reason he got banned, b/c of that thread. i had no idea about the pming to thoraby. that's pretty fucked up!

kevin
              the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

here, read this ENTIRE thread, and you'll understand why he was banned.

The arash problem

kevin
                the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Do you guys remember an idiot named arash?

Hey do you guys remember an idiot named arash(assrash) who left you board. Well after you had ran him out of here he came to bc rich. I got talking to him on msn and id make fun off him and hed block me and I would send him an email to unblock me so the idiot did and id call him again. Anyway the other day he unblocked me and he was talking about his jackson when suddenly he started talking about his penis. Now i wanted to get on about the jackson and he started telling me how he is circumcised and how hes needs lube to choke his chicken. At this point i said i was going to block him. As i was jsut about to he asked me to show him my penis over the internet. At this point i blocked him. By the way im only 15
                  I just thought youd like to know the idiot you all called is also a pervert. I always thought he was a bit wierd when he told me he was 22 and never even kissed a girl.
                  Anywya guess what his excuse was.....he wanted me to get off his back. What an idiot.
                  This is pretty crappy first post but i do hope to hang round here for a while. Even though i prefer bc rich Jackson still kick ass. Im gonna get one for xmas i think.
                  Thxs
                  Mark

Comment

Welcome to the JCF, Mark89. Sorry your first exposure to the board had to be that douche bag.

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      Wow, shouldn't there be certain things that are just not brought up on this board?

Comment

Well i knew you all hated him now theres even more reason to eh?Also i want to know how you got him to leave so i can do the same.
                        Anyway hi
                        My names mark
                        Live in england
                        Guitars:
                        Bc Rich nj warlock emg 81/81(its great so dont diss it)
                        Bc rich body art(really good for the price so dont diss it,was gonna get the really cheap king v but didnt have the cash)
                        squier whats in pieces
                        a classical guitar.
                        Amps:
                        10 watt squier
                        100 watt marshall mg100dfx
                        Ashdown fallen angel 60 watt 2x12 all tube combo as my main amp and its killer.
                        Hope to enjoy my stay here.

Comment

What's your Warlock look like?

Comment

Trans black in colour with a few skull stickers over dents and chips a caution flammable sticker in between the pickups and an skull with "axe murder" wrote round it on the top horn. it sounds cheesy but looks and sounds killer.
                            Woops jsut realised this should have been in the other general form but i didnt notice it. Can a mod or admin move it please.

Comment

Hey, welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Do you have any pics (of your gear, not your penis)?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X