Clear All

• MY FRIGGIN" 20th BIRTHDAY

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: MY FRIGGIN" 20th BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Happy friggin' 20th! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] That's a rootbeer toast, since you've got one more year until you're legal to drink beer! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birfday you yound bastage ....I'm 40 today ....that's double your age ...

I hate you!!!!

kidding ...enjoy life dude it goes by quick!!!!!

I met my wife 20 years ago tomorrow ..that's exactly 1/2 of my life ...WTF????!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

words of wisdom to share with you young sir ...don't take shit from nobody , stand up for what you believe in , and be true to yourself ...

it's worked for me and it will work for you ...

Have a great B-day young man ...I could be your dad!!! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

We share Al Pacino's birthday you know ....you know "Scarface" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Say ello to my lil friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
            We share Al Pacino's birthday you know ....you know "Scarface" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: MY FRIGGIN&quot; 20th BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday!!! In Poland you'd be legal to drink (it's 18 here) so I'll have a beer for you right now! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: MY FRIGGIN&quot; 20th BIRTHDAY

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X