Rolex Watch Replicas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Watch Replicas

All my $$$ goes to guitars and amps, alas I have none left for the ultimate watch! But I have seen websites selling fake Rolex watches. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm hesitant to send my cc payment when these sites can get caught and close up shop without ever sending you the watch. Good luck getting your cc company to reverse the charges when you have to tell them you were buying an illegal item. Does anyone have any for sale?! I'm specifically looking for a Swiss 25 jewel Submariner with gold Serti diamond face and two tone bracelet. Like this:

Any info on these replicas would be appreciated, either post here or drop me an email, thanks!

Joe [email protected]
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Re: Rolex Watch Replicas

Make sure that the "replica" has a sweep second... "Most" knock offs don't...

Dead giveaway... People do look for that too, hehe... I always do...

Comment

Yeah, I know the things to look for, that's why I specified Swiss 25 jewel movement above, the finest automatic there is. I can tell the model I want, I'm hesitant to deal with these sites which are constantly going under when they get "raided" on the net. I thought perhaps someone here might be tired with their own replica...

Comment

My stupid fuckin' brother buys them off the bay and sell them as authentic ...with Rolex , box , papers and the whole nine yards ...

he just got popped for a criminal simulation charge... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

check the Bay ...that's his source ..they go from a buck to a buck and a half..maybe that seller got kicked off as well ...maybe not , because he sell them as "relpicas"..

Hey sold one to a prosectitors brother for $1500... he just wanted him money back ....didn't catch a case on that one ..

they are >>EXACT<<< replicas with the box and shit..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You're right, Horns, the Swiss made are very accurate. Can you hook me up, bro? You're not a police officer still, right?!

Comment

in nyc you can get them in chinatown but they look fake as hell

i think a seen some real (stolen) rolexes for sale at flea markets for some good prices... but maybe they were fake

Comment

I'll see what I can do ...Even if I was still a cop ..there is nothin' illegal selling a simulation as a simulation ..

I'll see if I can get the Ebay seller info you from him. I might see him tomorrow..

If that E bay is still selling them ..he's probably on there right now ..do a basic search for the hell of it and see if he pops up..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like this site because they offer 7 different grades of replicas

http://www.goreplicas.com/

and they explain the different grades with a good amount of detail, listing finish/features/movement differences, country of origin, etc
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's up Ron ..you helpfull , thoughtful son of a B -Sting! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You want a Rolex?
                    Go buy the original. Why would you want a replica? Whould you buy a replica of a Jackson guitar? If you can save enough for a Jackson, you can save for a Rolex, too. My opinion though.

Comment

Because if you get clubbed in the head for a real Rolex, you're fucked - if you get clubbed in the head for a fake, hey, it's a fake [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, I guess that hurts more to get clubbed for a fake!!!

Comment

Not really - I'd rather be clubbed and be out $15 than $5000 - I mean, you're getting clubbed either way, but the clubber ain't coming out too far ahead, so there's no insult to go with the injury [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OK, I see your point. Then, is it worth having a Rolex/Rolex replica to get clubbed?
                            You can always keep it at home [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , but that would deny the purpose of showing off in front of other people. Is that correct?

Comment

I'd avoid gold plating because, when it comes to the finish, that'll be the first thing to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X