cool gift from my kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool gift from my kids

my kids made me a necklace outta a guitar pick and some broken jewlery. we had some earrings that no one wears anymore with a french hoop style and a broken chain, so my kids went and got one of my picks and drilled a hole in each side wrapped the hoop in and around and attached the chain to it to make a really cool necklace for me.funny thing about it all is they thought i would get mad about them useing my dremel to drill the pick and swipeing the black pick with the cross on it that i had put up cause a really good friend gave it to me.
    personally i couldnt think of a better way to use the special pick than a special necklace made by my kids.they even got the holes even so it hangs nicely on the chain
    earring hoops : $0.00
    chain : $0.00
    pick : $0.25
    necklace made from all these parts : priceless for the time spend with your kids [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    sorry but i had to brag [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: cool gift from my kids

That's awesome man, post a pic of it.

Comment

Man you've got great kids. My two year old boy threw a turd at me last night...he shit in the tub and when I was trying to lift him out he picked up his crap and hit me in the gut with it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Little dickhead. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Wanna work a trade? I can throw in a mint '02 Soloist. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

jimmy you find a lefty mod 6 and we may be talking trade [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] however my wife says she is willing to pay shipping for ya 2 yr old and offers me and my guitars [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

rattle, soon as i can find all my stuff and get it unpacked after our recent move. i will add the necklace to the list of pix i gotta post

Comment

Send me a pic dude - you have mail. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Great kids!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B:
              My two year old boy threw a turd at me last night...he shit in the tub and when I was trying to lift him out he picked up his crap and hit me in the gut with it.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your kid is like a disgruntled monkey who always flings poop at people! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool story chopper45hd. That reminds me of times when I used to make rings out of strings. Unforgetable jewlery, you play the strings and then you wear them on your finger.
                If I were you, I'd buy the kids whatever they want, be it a guitar! It's so cool they came up with that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jimmy B:
                  My two year old boy threw a turd at me last night...he shit in the tub and when I was trying to lift him out he picked up his crap and hit me in the gut with it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your kid is like a disgruntled monkey who always flings poop at people! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should meet his mother!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B:
                      Man you've got great kids. My two year old boy threw a turd at me last night...he shit in the tub and when I was trying to lift him out he picked up his crap and hit me in the gut with it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Little dickhead. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Wanna work a trade? I can throw in a mint '02 Soloist. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See, should have gotten those nuts worked on a little quicker and you wouldn't be having these problems!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Good to see you back around here Jimmy, and you know I'm just funnin' with ya... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And Chopper, that's an awesome thing your kids did for you, Super cool!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Chopper, you have some awesome kids! You really are rich like you said! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You too, Jimmy - after all, the kid could've gone for your face! A gut shot
                        of shit is no biggie; in the face is kinda annoying! The boy loves ya, pop!
                        [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X