Stupid guitar store (just ranting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid guitar store (just ranting)

I'm not "bashing" anyone here, but this really pissed me off today.
    I found a new guitar store about a week ago. Took off work early today to get there before it closed.
    Me and my husband get there, walk in the door (so far the place looks kick ass, wall to wall guitars..alot of brands), this guy says can I help you we say,(BEING HONEST) no thanks just came to see what you have, never been here before. He says "ohh", and kinda huffs at us...
    Anyway, I spot a RR1...that's what I'm saving up for...I WANT one..
    I ask the guy, how much for that? It's approx 10 feet over my head, not like I can see that for myself. He says I don't know. I say, well can you find out for me?? He acts like I really put him out. I'm getting irritated by this time. I was trying to find out the price, and see if they had layaway etc, I am trying to sell some other stuff to fund my RR1, and wanted to see if I could put money down as I got it...you know??
    He says I can get for $1500.00. I said Ok, can I see it? As in, get it down....let me hold it...and possibly play it for a minute. He asks me, are you BUYING it today? I said no, but I would like to see if it's what I want exactly. He REFUSED to get it down.
    Talk about being an ass.
    Anyway we left. After a few choice words. It sure was a nice looking guitar (from 10 feet above), had ghost flames...gggrrrr.
    Thanks for letting me rant. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Stupid guitar store (just ranting)

Don't bother with those guys, go here instead... www.eastonguitars.com

Comment

The best way to deal with shit like that is by talking to the manager. How will he like it when he finds out his employees have been treating his potential customers like shit? What fuckmarmets like this jackass don't understand is that no, you're not buying right now, buy you will probably be buying at some point in the near future. Don't jump up the store's ass because one employee sucks.

Unless you were talking to manager. Then fuck 'em. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, and after you have your new RR-1 in hand go back to the store (with your new guitar) to "try out" some amps. Casually inform whoever helps you that you were forced to purchase the guitar elsewhere becuase their salesperson was such an ass.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

All good suggestions; start with www.eastonguitars.com for the best price and service. Our other dealers are comparable, but Easton Guitars is in the Dallas area and propbably closer than the others.

I'd ask for the manager, and if he/she wasn't there, get that manager's name and follow up about the salesperson's attitude.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Go Back to that MotherFucker with your Brand new RR1 from Eastons and show that ass what he missed out on.... Did the Idiot already hit his sales quota for the year???? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Better yet, go back and show the MANAGER what his salesperson missed out on.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
              fuckmarmets
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks BM, I needed that!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can quite honesty say, I've NEVER heard that term before, but it's going right into the ol' vocabulary!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

go back to the store and flash the cash when you have it, ask to see and play everything you like then when they are treating you like a queen remind them of the attitude they had last time you was in the store and the fact that this attitude is what makes you decide to go somewhere else.
                ya really want to be annoying detune the guitars plug into the biggest amp they have and get loud.

Comment

Cocksuckers. Fuck them!!!
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                    fuckmarmets
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks BM, I needed that!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can quite honesty say, I've NEVER heard that term before, but it's going right into the ol' vocabulary!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">btw stephan, heres you another one: twatwaffel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I have big plans for that store in a few months...
                      I emailed the manager, and haven't received a response yet. I plan on taking my RR-1 and showing them the sale they missed out on. I manage a hotel, and deal with people everyday, if me or any of my employees acted like that, we would literally burst into flames from the stupidity LOL... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey!!
                        good to se ya over here!!

Sorry your're having trouble with that store....

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
                          Hey!!
                          good to se ya over here!!

Sorry your're having trouble with that store....

Scott
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hint hint!

jb Scott

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey hey Ron!!! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Jb is a cool chick!
                            We met 1st on a couple other guitar forums I run.

Down boy [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

You didn't get what I was driving at. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X