Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people who saw dimmu borgir or children of bodom on their recent tours and took pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people who saw dimmu borgir or children of bodom on their recent tours and took pics

Anyone see dimmu borgir w/children of bodom and hypocrisy back last year? Or anyone see children of bodom on their current tour? Im dying to get pics, cuz i didnt take any, but i really want some live ones, doesnt matter from where. Anyone help me out?

Re: people who saw dimmu borgir or children of bodom on their recent tours and took pics

I have some pics, but I would have to scan them in. I don't have any of Hypocrisy and only two of Children of Bodom and they are of Alexi. Many of Nevermore because they were my favorite band and Jeff Loomis is insanely awesome. I got a few of Dimmu. I know some others have already got pictures hosted on the net so maybe they will be around before too long. Sorry I am too lazy to scan them in right now.

Comment

Re: people who saw dimmu borgir or children of bodom on their recent tours and took pics

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...ford/my_photos

Comment

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...ford/my_photos and heres a couple more //Steve

Comment

theres a couple shots in there with a dude in a grey skull cap who looks like he had one to many thats me lol and there is a shot in there with pete from hypocrisy and the other guitarist drinking beer those dudes were really cool and so was alexi from bodom the other dude with me in the one of the pics there with alexi is dave from the forum here . anyway enjoy I have more just didn't have room online to post em . //Steve

Comment

Cool pics? when, where was this at steve?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon:
              Cool pics? when, where was this at steve?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vancouver dec 1st 2003 at the commadore ball room the pic with alexi was by his bus on seymour street , we saw roope as well but he was like a block away and I wasn't gonna hunt him down like school girl lol and go running after him ... but I did think about it lol ... we also got our pics with silnolz or whatever his name is from dimmu but the flash didn't go off [should have brought my digi cam like our bassist did all those really good pics are from him] so the pic didn't turn out . was a good night that was forsure we hung out with gene hoglan in the smoke pit [outside the club cause they don't let ya smoke in there unless it's weed lol] after every set witch was very cool cause we talked music and shit [ he hates power metal bands ? don't know why I asked but he shut that down real quick lol] some one asked [my buddy Jon] where was nick barker and I said over there and turned and pointed and stuck my finger into his gut lol he was cool though and had some chick and was going to the bus ... good thing I didn't put my finger into her tits or something hey lol that would have went over well lol but yeah nick was very cool guy , but Hoglan is cooler lol //Steve

Comment

Working...
              X