NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Well today a bunch of cool stuff went down. Mike Williams and Mauruice Clarett got denied entry into the draft, and the Patriots got my boy Cory Dillon. Now the Patriots are the team to beat no matter what. Now my seahawks got better too with Grant Winstrom and Bobby Taylor. We still need a great run stopper on the line and with the schedule released last week i predict 12 wins and a 1st round bye.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

WHA...WHA...WHATTTT I live in Rhode Island I listen to sports talk all day when did this happen?

Comment

An hour ago, go to espn.com dude.

Comment

Wow, and the rams will release Kurt Warner on June 1st. Man the rams are stupid, he might be old but Bulger thows so much garbage he won't last the season. Oh well better for the seahawks.

Comment

Lets test my new avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
            Mike Williams and Mauruice Clarett got denied entry into the draft, and the Patriots got my boy Cory Dillon.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With Mike Williams potentially undraftable and NE not needing to draft a RB, the first round could change considerably.

I think that the biggest beneficiary will be Dallas. They draft right after NE's 1st first round pick and it did not look like Steven Jackson or Kevin Jones would be there for them. If Parcells drafts Kevin Jones, the Boys could be a very tough team.

Comment

I think the Boys will have a little tougher time this year. I really hope Gibbs brings the skins back to resepectability. The Raiders will fuck something up, they always do, and they always will suck.

Comment

They dont need Warner they picked up Chris Chandler [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The Rams are done. Now it's a 13 win season for the Seahawks.

Comment

the way i see it: Cleveland Browns: 11-5 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] a nice recovery after a shitty year.

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Colts

Oh, and by the way, the Pacers are spanking the Celtics right now....

Comment

The colts are good, but I tend to go for Tennessee in the AFC. There's a Tennessee fan at the bar we always watch the games at and I just got into liking them for some reason

Comment

How'd everybody's teams do??

The Seahawks got what they needed in a D lineman in Marcus Tubbs in the 1st round and a LB in Bowlware in the 2nd.

Comment

I believe my Giants made a huge mistake. I think they should have kept Philip Rivers from NC State. I haven't seen many of Manning's games, but from what I have seen he wasn't that impressive. I think Rivers played in the tougher conference (ACC) and his size makes him better suited to NFL style of offensive play.

Comment

I agree about the Giants they gave up alot in picks to move up to get a QB who may not be much better then the one they had the rights too.
                              All i know is i cant wait for football season [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X