Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Neil sued by Bunny Ranch prostitute

Ol Vince in trouble again?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Vince Neil sued by Bunny Ranch prostitute

This happend like months ago bro, It's just a stupid whore trying to get money.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

``We don't charge celebrities, we pay the girls ourselves,'' Hof said.

....... SWEET...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh please, who hasn't been sued by a hooker?

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

she and another prostitute refused to have sex with him until he paid $4,000 for each woman.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] 4000 USD ?! WTF [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ??

is it some kind of super-luxury brothel ?

Comment

Each! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man! He got off easy! The last hooker that sued me wanted alot more than that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Chuck
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                Ol Vince in trouble again?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hof said Terry should have known Neil would not have to pay for her services.

``We don't charge celebrities, we pay the girls ourselves,'' Hof said.

fuck man I wish I was famous no charge woo hoo [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">she and another prostitute refused to have sex with him until he paid $4,000 for each woman.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] 4000 USD ?! WTF [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ??

is it some kind of super-luxury brothel ?
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah and his pecker was probably sticking straight up when he was told that as well , probably went limp when he heard the price so he got really frustrated , I feel for him poor guy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X