Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...I'm in my new pad now...

Hey gang...
    Well...it's official. I'm in my new pad. It's a 2 br furnished (temporary) condo. 5 minutes from myhouse. Trial separation commences today [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] and it's not going to be easy.
    the next 2 months will be really hard, and all that time deciding on whether we can live without each other or not. To anyone on the board here getting married soon...think about it long and hard. It's not supposed to come to this, but all too often, it does.
    The joy of marriage is not supposed to end in the pain of separation, or even divorce.

Thanks to all my JCF brutha's for all the support and kind words the past few weeks.

Re: Well...I\'m in my new pad now...

Hang in there bro. Hope it all works out to the mutual happiness of all involved.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey man if you need anything you know how to get ahold of me. Hope everything goes as well as possible.

Comment

Same here Ken,

Shoot me an email or I can give you my phone number if you ever need something or just want to bullshit for awhile.

Take care bro,

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hang in there Ken, we're thinkin' of ya!

Don't forget, beers at NAMM. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

R

Comment

Thanks guys!
            It's all totally appreciated!

Ralph...I am looking forward to it like you couldn't imagine bro! I can't wait till NAMM!!!

I'll email all of ya's when I get setup over there, and start taking numbers! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Bummer. I was gonna ask how things were yesterday when I was over, but when she came home I thought maybe things were gonna work out and I just felt weird about asking. I've been through the separation and divorce thing, so I know how it is, too. Hang in there, bro. You've got my number. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well I didn't mention it...but this has been the plan the whole time. We both just decided it was going to be today that it started. Things actually are working out...and this is only a trial separation, BUT....we still don't know what the outcome will be at the end.

Anyway...looking forward to starting out on my own for a while anyway....get a new perspective on things.

Comment

Cool. Hope things work out for ya. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] You never know.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, hang in there man. Beers at NAMM most definitely!!! I've got a feeling that we're all going to have a great time.

If you feel you want to call, just PM me for my #.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Woah man!I'm sorry!Hope that things can get better for you in the future!Best of luck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You're in my prayers, bro!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          You're in my prayers, bro!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What he said..... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

keep your chin up Ken, we're here for you if you need anything...I know it has to be tough...be cool..
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

fuck marriage! thats what i say

hang in their bro

Comment

Working...
                              X