I'm done with guitar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with guitar.

I just traded my Jackson KV1 for a Roland MC505, ansd two techniques turntables, and a nice mixer.

Who needs guitars when you can have drum loops, and synths?

I'm going nu. The 80's are over.

Re: I\'m done with guitar.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You're about 17 days too late dude.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

ya. did you hear pigs have wings now?

Comment

What made you decide to throw in the towel on guitar? I guess it doesn't matter, as long you're happy, who cares?

Comment

Agreed, Gwar - I'm thinking about doing the same thing - just spin someone else's records, scratch 'em up, act like a pimp, and get rich doing nothing, then complain about how hard and unfair life is when "mah homeez" get busted for rape, drugs, murder, etc.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
              Agreed, Gwar - I'm thinking about doing the same thing - just spin someone else's records, scratch 'em up, act like a pimp, and get rich doing nothing, then complain about how hard and unfair life is when "mah homeez" get busted for rape, drugs, murder, etc.

Newc
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WORD....... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                -------------------------------------------------
                WORD.......
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WRONG !!!, WURD BRUTHA [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Steve- email me right away

Comment

Wigada Whack....

Comment

Yo...
                      Why ya'll sweatin on me?

I'm totally joking. I just played this thing down with my old roomates, and after thier reactions (they used to be big DJ's in Denver), I had to see it all here. But even tho you know the truth, I'm still going to wear this into the ground.

I've actually gotten way better at guitar lately.
                      =)

Also, DJ does not mean wigger. When I said I spin, I meant Drum and Bass and Jungle. Not
                      hiphop.

Kremit, no worries bro. I told you I'de never sell it. If I did, I'de mail it to you, on the honor system.
                      Speaking of which, I got ya next paycheck. I just got my eviction notice, so I'm going to go into an efficency, and my friend is trying to get me a job at Sam Ash. Both of us will be happy when I'm working two jobs.

Comment

Oh, you were joking? Didn't see any smilies to indicate that. Duh. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmm... maybe they weren't the type of responses he was looking for...

MCgwar RULES!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was about to call you a fag but in a nice way ...but I see you are joking ...

hey you can't joke about stuff like that ...that's like saying ahhhhhh hey dude your mom died ....then say "April Fools".... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

You are a Jackson freak ....and don't ever think otherwise.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Kremit, no worries bro. I told you I'de never sell it. If I did, I'de mail it to you, on the honor system.
                              Speaking of which, I got ya next paycheck. I just got my eviction notice, so I'm going to go into an efficency, and my friend is trying to get me a job at Sam Ash. Both of us will be happy when I'm working two jobs.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. Funds much needed !!

Comment

Working...
                              X