Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off for a week!!!

Where are you going exactly?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

off for a week!!!

hi there!!
    if anyone cares, I'm off for a week now!!
    I'm with my kids on school-trip!! one week of pure terror an party!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

have a good time guys, I'm gonna miss this place!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    take care, me soon cum bak///micha
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Re: off for a week!!!

sorry, ron, didn't find the time to post earlier...

well, I was at some kind of free time center near hamburg in northern germany.
      it's mainly a huuuge playground with lots of nature in between, a beautiful fun-bath and some indoor playing possibilities, but we were lucky with weather so we were able to be outside all day.

for the kids it was really awesome I think, and myself I had plenty of fun too.
      has been a while since I spend this much of time on playgrounds... kinda missed that... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

there were some real biig kind of water-whatever, well have a look;

we had a pony ride and went for picknick to a beautiful lake with artificial sand-beach, and well, it was just awesome.

here're some pics of my class;

they were all totally done about 7.30pm, so we had some time left to drink a couple and have some fun on our own, didn't sleep longer than three hours a day there, but well that's what I expected.. pure rock'n roll man!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like the kids had a fun time. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

How big were those slides? It looks huge!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

no idea to be honest... I'm not good in guessing those things...
          I only know that the green one does a whole circle above where the pic ends. it really was kinda big.
          I went down there 50 times I guess... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the boats came up automaticly so you could grab one up there and just slide down, you put it on some kind of plateau with rolls on it, get in and push a button, so the plateau gets an angle and you roll into the slide.
          one of our kids didn't get the trick, put his boat on this plateau thing, pushed the button, and was shocked to see the boat go without him. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          he just went behind and slided down on his butt, down there he was crying that his pants got wet... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I wasn't up there to stop him, but I had a great laugh to see the result of this action... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

those kids are real fun to me!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X