Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyers win! Alright boys, who's next?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers win! Alright boys, who's next?????

Flyers win and move on...........lets go Flyers!!!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] needless to say I'm lit up about now [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Flyers win! Alright boys, who\'s next?????

It had better be the Bruins...

Comment

Whoever confiscated the Stars' testicles needs to give them back. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] THE FUCKING AVALANCHE! How the hell did they lose to the FUCKING AVALANCHE?!? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
        Whoever confiscated the Stars' testicles needs to give them back. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] THE FUCKING AVALANCHE! How the hell did they lose to the FUCKING AVALANCHE?!? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Starting to think that Turco is only the man in the regular season...last 2 years he wasn't up to par in the playoffs. Also Tibdick didn't make one single adjustment at all, no line shuffling..shudda shortend the bench and had the big guns out there every other shift or two.

Altough I'm bummed about the stars (2nd favorite team in the west because I live here) the Red Wings won and advanced...they'll play either Colorado (if Vancouver wins) or Calgary if they beat Vancouver, in the next round...

"Lets Go Red Wings"
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Turco will be the NHL's next Jim Carey.
          www.kiddhavok.com
          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You don't watch or follow hockey much do you?
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Hopefully they can continue to play decent defense in front of Esche, unlike in game 3.

Good thing Dallas got rid of Hitch and the Rangers were too stupid to hire him!

Comment

Originally posted by John:
                Hopefully they can continue to play decent defense in front of Esche, unlike in game 3.

Good thing Dallas got rid of Hitch and the Rangers were too stupid to hire him!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hatch looks like a beer leaguer in a Red Wing uniform...slow...so easy to beat on the outside with a medium speed. He needs to be better positionaly to compensate. I do think he started to look a little better but he's a long away from playoff game shape at this point.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hitch as in Hitchcock not Hatcher.

I'm a Flyers fan so I hate the Red Wings! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">because the avalanche rule [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by John:
                      Hitch as in Hitchcock not Hatcher.

I'm a Flyers fan so I hate the Red Wings! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My Bad...Stars screw up by getting rid of Hitch...great coach but unfortunately he can't play net for the Flyers....don't get your hopes too high Flyer fans...get used to the disappointment cause its comin again this year [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Detroit vs Toronto play for the Stanley cup this year [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] yes...my fingers are crossed [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

How the hell did they lose to the FUCKING AVALANCHE?!? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is the reason that the Colorado Avalanche beat the Dallas Stars:

The Smoking Gun
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X