Kill Bill vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bill vol. 2

Saw it last night. Pros: Good character development, more dialog, some comedic parts.

Cons: A lot less action, seemed to be slow at times.

Overall, a great movie, but it did not have the same feel as vol. 1. It almost seemed like a whole different movie than the first. I do recommend going this one.

Re: Kill Bill vol. 2

Different uh?I expected it,classic Tarantino's style.

Comment

Premieres here in Finland next Friday. I think I'm going to see it then. I loved vol. 1. If there's less action, there's then probably less blood and violence then, which would explain why it's K-15 here instead of K-18 like vol. 1.

Comment

I'm gonna see it later today when my GF's lazy brother wakes his ass up so we can all go see it at once.

Who's the white-hared Asian? He looks like he's based on the master from "Zu: Warriors of the Mountain" and the "Legend of Zu" remake.

Comment

The white haired guy is the guy who trained Uma's Character as well as Bill..and Daryl Hannah's character (Elle Driver)

his name in the movie is Pan Mei....and he is probably the funniest thing in the entire movie. Stroking his beard like a freak..and just kicking the shit out of Uma, then laughing and telling her how pathetic she is all the time. He was pretty ridiculous...I loved it.

great movie. Especially the fight between Uma and Daryl. That was great.

Comment

The white haired guy is the guy who trained Uma's Character as well as Bill..and Daryl Hannah's character (Elle Driver)

his name in the movie is Pan Mei....and he is probably the funniest thing in the entire movie. Stroking his beard like a freak..and just kicking the shit out of Uma, then laughing and telling her how pathetic she is all the time. He was pretty ridiculous...I loved it.

great movie. Especially the fight between Uma and Daryl. That was great.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I completely agree. Pan Mei training sessions were the best parts!

Comment

Pai Mei

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Zamiale & drip

The character Pai Mei appears in several Shaw Bros Kung Fu films from the 1970s-80s including Hung wen tin san po pai lien chiao (1980). Pai Mei means "White Eyebrow".
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Choreographer Woo-ping Yuen was originally set to play Pai Mei but could not fit it in with his choreography, so Quentin Tarantino considered playing it himself for a little while before picking Chia Hui Liu for the part.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just saw it, and it's definitely not as action oriented as the first. Pai Mei is cool as hell. I liked the way they directed those parts to have a retro look to them. Overall I liked it but I wish the fight with (spoiler) was more than a few second long

Comment

Working...
                  X