The Punisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Punisher

Saw this today...It was pretty frickin cool. It put the original to shame(which isn't really hard to do, I guess). There's some heinously brutal killing in it...not as much as I would have liked, but still pretty cool.

Re: The Punisher

The first one did suck really bad,but I got my hopes high for this one since I'm a HUGE Punisher fan,thanks for the mini-review!

Comment

Interesting, I must be the only person who liked the first one.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Yep, I thought they did a really nice job with this one, particularly on the budget they had to work with. Thomas Jane turned out to be a great choice and he really nailed the character. Infinitely better than the old one but then how hard is it to be better than that? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Interesting, I must be the only person who liked the first one.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not the only one. I liked it but I didn't feel it was a good representation of the Punisher comic. Still it was entertaining for what it was.

Comment

I was never really a big comic-book guy, maybe that's why.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Definitely looking forward to this when it gets released over here in Blighty. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Just saw the movie. I give it a thumb's up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Riddick:
                  Definitely looking forward to this when it gets released over here in Blighty. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">May 7th
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X