Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckracer's GONE!

Alright ya'll.
    Next time I talk with any of you I'll be on east coast time. It'll be a week or so...

Be good and play nice!

Re: Chuckracer\'s GONE!

Have a safe trip and enjoy the road trip
    Chuck! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Freakin' SCARED me, man! When I first saw the topic, I just looked at lerxstcat's name, didn't see you as the originator... I thought you had passed away!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Freakin' SCARED me, man! When I first saw the topic, I just looked at lerxstcat's name, didn't see you as the originator... I thought you had passed away!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">jeebus, tell me about it! My heart stopped for a second. Not funny, man.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Holy crap. I got scared for a moment there too. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Enjoy your trip! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder if Chuck PLANNED it that way! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Safe Home Pal. Talk to you soon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a safe trip Chuck...hopefully your new home brings you everything you hope that it does...

Comment

Guys, Chuck's been posting for a month that he was moving IN a month! If anything he was touching base to let us know WHY we wouldn't hear from him for a week. That's pretty considerate of him,
                  I think.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                    If anything he was touching base to let us know WHY we wouldn't hear from him for a week. That's pretty considerate of him,
                    I think.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, we know, Captain Obvious! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's just the thread title is a little shocking, eh? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                      Guys, Chuck's been posting for a month that he was moving IN a month! If anything he was touching base to let us know WHY we wouldn't hear from him for a week. That's pretty considerate of him, I think.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yea, I got that. You are right, it was nice of him to let us know. No malice or mischief in his post.

The heading just caught me by surprise, considering Chuck's recent stays in the hospital. I should've looked at the originator of the thread, but then, if something happened to me and my wife wanted to let you all know, she'd probably use my account to tell you.

BTW, I totally forgot to say it in my prior post.... I hope the move goes smoothly for you, Chuck, and all the best in your new home.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Chuck has left the building. See ya soon, man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The title just scared the crap out of me until I realized ...you posted it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

East coast ....that's where I be ...never been to the west coast ....one of these days maybe , if I get a reason to...

I wanna go to Europe ...to italy actualy and vist the Pope and tell him whaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzuuuuup! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Happy Trails sir!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

See ya soon..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

east coast? well welcome to the neighborhood. at least it is alot cheaper to live here than on the west coast.
                            stay safe and look forward to your return.

Comment

See ya on the other side (of the country) Chuck [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X