Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Hung debuts at #34 on Billboard's Top 200

http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news.asp?contentID=217774

Dang. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Why... WHY do people perpetuate this pile of excrement? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: William Hung debuts at #34 on Billboard\'s Top 200

To be trendy, I guess.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I actually find him quite hilarious. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] The music itself is shite though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe now that ugly bastard will be able to afford dental care and get those nasty-ass choppers fixed! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          nasty-ass choppers
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Woo hoo! New band name winner right here folks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Next stop: William Hung Extreme Makeover! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think all the people who do karaoke and suck horribly are his fanbase; he is living their dream. He could sell a LOT
            of records with that demographic! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Is he retarded? Seriously. I don't mean that as a joke. He looks somewhat down syndrome-like.

Comment

Shitty stuff for shitty people.

Comment

Look, we all know he has no talent. I think it is his genuine, down to earth almost clueless and sheltered personality that endears him to so many people. That said, I won't be buying any of his stuff.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Rumor has it he will be fronting Van Halen on their next album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

it's a comedy album
                      hung rules

Comment

Let me get this straight ...some asian kid with down syndrome tries out for American Idol ...and now he's being exploited ...

"American" and "exploited" are the key words here ...

wow ...how hilarious ...ha haaa hhaaaaaaaa haaaaa hhaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhaaaahhaaaa haaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaaa..

We're supposed to laugh at a retard ....ha hhaaa hhaaaaaa haaahhaaahhaaaaaaaaa...oh ...haaaa hhaaa haaaa

What the fuck????!!!!!!

I hope he's getting paid very well to be "The Joke" of America right now....nice , really fucking nice..!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

I saw it at the record store on tuesday. I almost bought it, then...I saw the Decapitated CD. And I usually try to only buy 2 CD's at one time.

Comment

I believe that he is an engineering student. I don't think he has downs.

K
                              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                              X