Framus Cobra Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framus Cobra Pictures

While the weather is still good, I wanted to take some pics of my Framus and some of my guitars. Enjoy!

Re: Framus Cobra Pictures

I'm in love! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I have the Framus Cobra wallpaper on my comp right now!

I'm saving my pennies now to buy a Cobra 1/2 stack
    Very cool Venomboy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    As a matter of fact...Dana B Goods is shipping a Cobra 1/2 into Manny's in NYC for me to check out. I may pull the trigger on it if I can gather the ca$h for it in 2 weeks.

Comment

I love this amp. Start with the tone contols at 1/2 way. They really don't need to go much highger. Engage the notch switch. Dial in some Deep. BOO YAA!!!!!!

Comment

How much did the 1/2 stack cost you? and if you dont mind, how much was the Jackson, and the BC Rich warlock and beast.

Comment

Jackson was $525 out the door with case back in 1993 or 1994. Since then I put 3 EMGs in it. You also have a PM waiting for you [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow that's a pretty amp! I've never heard of that company before but it looks pretty great. Tell me about it's sound dude, how is it for thrash, death metal and all that heavy stuff.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
              it's sound
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What the hell is that s'pposed to mean? I never heard that specific amp so I must be ridiculed now?
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

He's ridiculing you for your spelling dude.
                  [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

You've been cited for inappropriate use of an apostrophe.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
                      Wow that's a pretty amp! I've never heard of that company before but it looks pretty great. Tell me about it's sound dude, how is it for thrash, death metal and all that heavy stuff.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let's put it this way ChickenScratch...They are a century old company in Bavaria Germany. They are probably Europe's biggest guitar maker...they used to make some small boutique amps in the 60's...they just recently reentered the amp market with 3 new hand wired boutique amps...and this one out of the 3...the Cobra, is built to crush anything on the market right now...including Mesa Boogies!

(Oh..and BTW...just ignore Ron...he does that to everyone!)

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=12;t=001743

Scroll down to read my review. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                        X