X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Geetar Girly action

http://www.gbase.com/gearlist/guitar...?guitar=551298

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: More Geetar Girly action

hmmm. do these people even look at the descriptions when they pinch them off the Jackson site? Y'know, just to see if it's anything like the guitar they're selling....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Who cares, it's a Hindu import [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
        hmmm. do these people even look at the descriptions when they pinch them off the Jackson site? Y'know, just to see if it's anything like the guitar they're selling....
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look = Yes. Understand = No [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nor do they understand that you can´t just take ANY chick in a bikini and hope to sell a Guitar. Especially not when we Jackson players require a significantly higher caliber (than what was obviously available). Let´s say Brianna or Jenna [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd still bend her over.....but that's just me...LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

no she doesn't

Comment

actually, all she needs to do is buy a bikini that fits her.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

She might have been heavy at one time. She has streach marks on her boobs, but her boobs are not that big. Not a bad looker, infact she is a godess compared to the "crotch shot" thread someone posted.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                  deflated titties
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

she's nice but needs to do something about those deflated titties [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

She looks like she'd rather be somewhere else, or at least mentally already is....

I don't know why pople use the tactic of doing pics of girls with crap they're selling. It's not like buying from them gets you the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth:
                        I don't know why pople use the tactic of doing pics of girls with crap they're selling. It's not like buying from them gets you the girl.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                        X