Any Seinfeld fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Seinfeld fans here?

This is definitely my fav tv show! Seinfeld is so much funnier than sitcoms like Friends or Married With Kids. (I still don't have an idea why Friends win so many awards. The plot is all the same, the joke boring, and the only good thing is Monica but she's getting old. ) My fav character is George Cantstandya. Jason Alexander is a great actor. I can't imagine anyone else starring George than he, nor can I imagine Jason acting not like George off the scene. There're soooo many episodes that I enjoy, such as the masturbation one, the one in which Jerry and George do a sitcom together, and that parking lot one. Too bad they call it an end. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Any Seinfeld fans here?

My most favorite show of all time. Funniest show ever. I am still waiting for them to put this out on DVD, They would make a fortune (like Seinfeld needs it, he's got like 30 Porsches).

Comment

I love that show. The weird thing is people always comment to me and my friends that we are the Seinfeld gang. We live in NY, hang out in a coffee shop, are relentlessly mean to each other and get into the dumbest situations and arguments.

Only difference is our group has 8 people.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Twaz one of the best shows! Everybody loves Raymond is a really good show too. But!! The 3 Stooges are the all time best comedy group. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        1990 Jackson Professional
        1992 Dean ML
        2004 Epiphone Flying V
        2005 Epiphone Dot
        2009 Fender Stratocaster
        2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
        2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
        2006 Fender P Bass
        2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
        1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
        1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
        Custom Pedalboard
        ADA MP1
        ADA FX2
        Tascam 2488

Comment

The DVDs are coming out soon. Speaking of Cantstandzya, and DVDs, I want Duckman to come out on DVD..................

Comment

I watched a bit of it once. It didn't make me laugh.

Comment

I'm also a big Seingeld fan, still my favorite sit com. I will be buying those dvd's when they come out. Granted, I think some of the earlier seasons were a bit lame, but overall I think it was a great show.

I'd have a hard time pinpointing one episode I thought was funniest. I always think of two in particular though, the one where Kenny's chicken is across the street from Kramer's appartment (the red light and him and Jerry switch places). And the other where Jerry starts 'letting his feelings out', and Kramer is doing the whole "Serenity Now!" thing.

Scrubs is the only other sit com I've found I like almost as much.

A festivus for the rest of us!

Comment

I know Ron I know... I couldn't edit it in time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My vote goes for The Three Stooges. I never thought I'd enjoy it soooooooooo much. Enough said. 'Spread out!' [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                    I watched a bit of it once. It didn't make me laugh.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. Maybe it's a New York thing. I'm about as far from New York as you can get.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really liked Seinfeld, but by the time it ran its course I wasn't very upset to see it go. May as well go out on top.

Friends appeals to the coffee-shop culture of 20-and-30somethings in America
                      and is a funnier version of their own cliques. I find all 3 girls cute, but Jennifer Aniston is my fave though.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        I'm about as far from New York as you can get.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, the people in Australia are a lot farther away than you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

i'm a seinfeld fan... not that there is anything wrong with not being one! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

you know what sitcom with the most stupid plot? king of queens.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                              I'm about as far from New York as you can get.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, the people in Australia are a lot farther away than you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I meant state of mind. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X