The "What you think of other members" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "What you think of other members" thread

This would be interesting.. Something I saw on another board and not something we've ever had before.. and to keep it clean, we shouldn't really post anything too negative that would cause a fight. In other words,something like "I don't like so and so because of this" would be ok, rather than "this guy is a complete tool!" BM, if you're going to reply, take it easy bro, don't kill the thread lol.

I don't have time to do everyone.. so I'm going through the directory by the number of posts and just go as far I can.

RacerX: Postwhore.. like's touching guys asses. I think I could take him, yeah right. I'd get along well with him in real life.

Toejam: Funny as hell, has weird manboobs..

Newc: likes to really get into what he's saying and will express it with no problem.. seems like a nice guy overall.

Lerxst: Good historical knowledge... we used to argue a lot. I think we just avoid confrontation now haha.

Horns: Likes to shave his balls.. outspoken, satanist, if I saw him I'd run for my life.

Clevelandmetal: Laid back, really cool dude too..

Twisteramps: Really nice guy, knows anything technical about amps and guitars, awesome chops.. has the funniest avatars too.

Boxcar: also a really nice guy.. get along well with him. Very open minded and prefers to take a positive approach when dealing with things..

Drip: loves opeth.. sometimes weird, but cool overall.

Chuckracer: when it comes to guitar tech questions.. he's the man.

BM: psycho, but I laugh at all his posts.. and oh yeah, Page rules a-hole.

VitG: funny aussie

Number of the Priest: haha.. the kind of guy thats just in the wrong place at the wrong time, funny to pick on.. nice guy

Xeno: likes to argue about JCF-YCE guitars [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I get along with him too.. when he's not asking me to strip on my webcam.

LesPaulCustom: swingers.. good people

Warrior: see above and make it singular

Sully: never seen him get mad on here.. funny banning material

Re: The "What you think of other members" thread

OMFG [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We would reply to this, but we'd probably be banned and banished on sight [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

We'll see how it goes...if nobody is immediately banned, we may reply with our own run-down [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Great idea Lev...you rock bro.... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: The "What you think of other members" thread

Originally posted by Lev:
      Number of the Priest: haha.. the kind of guy thats just in the wrong place at the wrong time, funny to pick on.. nice guy
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha, that's totally me. And I'm totally made of stone, so it's okay (and encouraged) to pick on me, especially if it adds to the fun around here. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: The &quot;What you think of other members&quot; thread

Lev: Big ass-kisser! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know, thats what I was thinking.. but I wanted to start it off on the right foot without being an asshole right off the bat.

[ April 11, 2004, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

Lev: Bows to my historical knowledge; avoids confrontation with me now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know, thats what I was thinking.. but I wanted to start it off on the right foot without being an asshole right off the bat. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's with the ass-touching comment then?
              That must be you you were thinking of! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lev:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know, thats what I was thinking.. but I wanted to start it off on the right foot without being an asshole right off the bat. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What's with the ass-touching comment then?
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">stop going off topic and do what the thread says [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm..

Lost Camel-Sleepy, And kinda needs to take a shower.

Ox

Comment

hmmm...the easiest way for me to think of this is like a family. so...

Bill- Father. if you know, you know. if you don't, it's too long to get into. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ron- The cool uncle. i don't know, he just seems like the type of guy who would be the cool uncle you could always have fun w/.

NOTP- Big brother. always having fun, trying to give as much info/advice as possible.

lerx- Mom. nothing against you, dude! honestly. you're just always trying to keep people calm and not have any uproars. from what i've read, anyway.

drip, toejam- Cousins. cousins are always the ones you could really have fun w/. whether they're posting pics of man boobies ( [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) or constantly telling you how drunk they are/get. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Admins- Grandparents. always trying to keep us "goofy kids" in line and "spoiling" us w/ this board.

i know i'm kissing ass, but, that's how i think of these guys. if i didn't get to you, it's either b/c i haven't seen you enough to rate you or b/c i've run out of family members.

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

I don't know people enough here so it's hard for me to comment, but compared to other forums, most JCFers are cool, funny, friendly and informative. Oh and they can shred. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Horns: Likes to shave his balls.. outspoken, satanist, if I saw him I'd run for my life.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!!
                        Seriously!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lev:
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well grashopper... it goes back a few years to Namm where
                          Ron inserted his foot in Ed R's ass [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

hehehehe!!!

And right on about trying to take a 6'4" Viking descendant LOL!
                          Im one too! 6'1"- 285LB Dutchman and would still run for my life from that Yeti ;-) [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                          And leave my ass alone! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Scott
                          [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
                            Im one too! 6'1"- 285LB Dutchman and would still run for my life from that Yeti ;-) [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take that as a compliment, Mr. "I don't sell imports"! Blahhhhhh! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vwall guitars:
                              Im one too! 6'1"- 285LB Dutchman and would still run for my life from that Yeti ;-) [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take that as a compliment, Mr. "I don't sell imports"! Blahhhhhh! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i"ll contribute more to this thread when I have some more time. funny stuff. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Joe...are you my long lost cousin? My family usually has more hair on their man-boobs. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X