The Alamo - Booo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alamo - Booo

What a boring movie (as someone said in the theater we were in "THIS IS SO BOOOOORRRRIIINNNG"). A really poor attempt at making an epic war movie that follows some select characters around. I would say that I wasted my money, but I didn't have to pay to see it. The acting wasn't that bad in the movie but the story and pacing itself were just really poor. The ending seems really rushed in comparison with the rest of the entire movie.

The one funny thing is that at the end of the movie (the "final" battle) there is a shot where some guy is letting out a yell as he dives at a Mexican Soldier and the audio for the part is the Howard Dean "YEAAAH!" (if you see the movie or are planning on doing it, it happens about 10-20 minutes from the end of the movie, listen for it). It was so funny that me and my friends that I went with just started laughing out loud at this part that is supposed to be moving / terrible to watch.

Re: The Alamo - Booo

Originally posted by Inearthed:
    there is a shot where some guy is letting out a yell as he dives at a Mexican Soldier and the audio for the part is the Howard Dean "YEAAAH!" (if you see the movie or are planning on doing it, it happens about 10-20 minutes from the end of the movie, listen for it).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's exactly this one? http://www.deanremixes.com/originalscream.mp3

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

all i need to know about the alamo i learned from pee-wee's big adventure.

there's no basement in the alamo! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm not even gonna waste my time seeing this one. Looks way too generic and poorly made. Plus all the bad reviews.

On a better note, I saw Dawn of the Dead last night. Now that was a good movie. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Can't wait for Kill Bill Vol. 2.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
          all i need to know about the alamo i learned from pee-wee's big adventure.

there's no basement in the alamo! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hated those movies and that show.

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
          I'm not even gonna waste my time seeing this one. Looks way too generic and poorly made. Plus all the bad reviews.

On a better note, I saw Dawn of the Dead last night. Now that was a good movie. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Can't wait for Kill Bill Vol. 2.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly. Dawn of the Dead was a lot more interesting and entertaining than this film. I'm looking forward to Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Troy.

Originally posted by RacerX:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Inearthed:
          there is a shot where some guy is letting out a yell as he dives at a Mexican Soldier and the audio for the part is the Howard Dean "YEAAAH!" (if you see the movie or are planning on doing it, it happens about 10-20 minutes from the end of the movie, listen for it).
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's exactly this one? http://www.deanremixes.com/originalscream.mp3

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The last 3 seconds of it... Yes! It was so damn funny.

Comment

Working...
          X