Jesus Action Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Action Figure

O.k., just a quick disclaimer: For the fellow JCFers who have a strong religious background, you might not care for this. Please don't attack me personaly..I didn't make this, I just found the link. For those who can see the joke in it, it's damn funny!

Jesus Action Figure

It may take awhile to load if you have dial-up, but it's worth it!~

Re: Jesus Action Figure

Oh man... that is just wrong in soooo many ways! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

I need to order the Ark of the Covenant (birthday presents for people I don't like)

Comment

That's up there with the Buddy Christ and Cheesus!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

That is toooooo funny! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats friggin hilarious. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I laughed so fn hard when he opened the Ark. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i have another kind of jesus action figure at home... he has a white robe and long brown hair and wheels under his feet so that it looks as though he is floating on the air. i remember throwing it out of a window once... i can't find it now...

Comment

Anyone offended by that needs to lighten the hell up. That was fucking funny. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Especially when the kids opened the Ark. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That brought tears to my eyes! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is fucking hilarious. Has anyone else seen the baby Jesus butt-plug? If not, I can try to find the website where I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                          Anyone offended by that needs to lighten the hell up.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Nobody's said anything negative about it. Are you just trolling for a fight or something?
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Oh shit, excuse me for not being uber mega fucking specific.

I'll rephrase.

Anyone who may potentially become offended by the video presented in the link provided by the original topic poster needs to seriously consider having Sense of Humour(TM) 2.2 installed in their frontal lobe.

I suggest you do the same. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X