CD Printing / Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Printing / Making

Does anyone have a good internet site that is reliable (that you've used or you know that the product is good) and inexpensive for getting about 100 Cds made (print on the CDs itself, CD copies made by the company, artwork all printed out by the company) and sent over to me in the Seattle, WA area?

We did the home made CDs for our first two demos and after pricing out how much it'd cost us to do it ourselves again, we found that it'd probably be cheaper (and more efficient) to have a business / company do it for us. I have seen a couple different places online, but does anyone have any that they've used before that produces quality product and is reasonably priced?

Re: CD Printing / Making

Shoot me a mail at [email protected]

And give me the detail on how you what your CDs done, and how much you are looking to spend. And i will check with my local recording studio about the pricing.

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
      And i will check with my local recording studio about the pricing.

Fong
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Would that be in Singapore or Seattle?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
        Shoot me a mail at [email protected]

And give me the detail on how you what your CDs done, and how much you are looking to spend. And i will check with my local recording studio about the pricing.

Fong
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Singapore. Shipping won't cost that much unless you want the 100 Cd cases to be shipped along with the Cds.

Fong

Comment

Unfortunately, that's what we wanted... Shipping from Singapore will probably be too expensive..

I found some places online, but I hope that they aren't crappy / do a bad product.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM.
            Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
            X