Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

http://metaljam.creepingdeathonline.com

Hey, you local guys, show up and support me Saturday night! (Newport Beach, CA)

I'm gonna play I Wanna Be Somebody! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: We\'re giving away a Jackson at Metal Jam!

Damnit, I'll be in Phoenix for the death metal festival(or on tour with Jerry). Sorry bud, make sure you get someone to record it so I can check it out!!

Comment

Man, I wish I was out there; I'd be at Metal Jam for sure if I were! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      The Wrathchild reunion should be pretty awesome - Jenny and Mel together again!
      [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

You gonna get a solo on "We're Stars"? I'd take the Yngwie solo if I were there!
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And BUTCHER it beyond recognition,
      of course! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Have fun!

Rich
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Kick Butt!
        Have a great performance!
        Whats your band's name???

Post pics if you get a chance!

Comment

Vwall, it's mostly a jam session. You sign up for a song and an instrument and
          just get up there and go - no prior rehearsal AFAIK. Se he won't be performing with his own band per se.

The evening does start with Metal 101 which are also Psychic Mafia, playing some metal covers and then some originals. Then comes the jam session,
          then finally Wrathchild at the end of the night.

It's a great cause and should be big fun!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

There was one rehersal for the last one, but I still wouldn't call it a band, more of a posse or possibly a mob.

Comment

Yeah, we *were* gonna get that posse together, huh, Ace....er, I guess you got more important things to do nowadays though! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                Vwall, it's mostly a jam session. You sign up for a song and an instrument and
                just get up there and go - no prior rehearsal AFAIK.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We do have rehearsal parties...this year it was April 3rd in my hometown of Bellflower, CA. It was a blast...it was held in local band SMF's rehearsal space....it was the first performance for my brand new KVX10...there's only 1 pic from that night...enjoy!

On the left is 6'6" RJ Blaze, vocalist for local metallers Jugulator. They might be in Ozzfest!

Comment

And here's the first of many pics from the actual performance last night! Cool, huh? Notice something missing? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Notice something missing?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your pants? You've had a haircut? Not playing a Jackson? Your guitar was the only one not plugged in? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

You lost weight? No opposable thumbs? Keen fashion sense? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

A hot naked chic that we actually want to look at instead on your ugly mug?
                        No huge pit stains?
                        A picture in focus?
                        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Whos guitar did you borrow?

Comment

Here we go... You opened the gates on this one Ron.

I vote no Jackson.

Play nicey nice fellas... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

talent? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Oh, such cruelty! My Jackson was missing, you dillweeds! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] My cousins both flaked out on me, thus no ride to the gig. I had to take my motorcycle there and borrow my friend Gary's Gibson Explorer! AP, here's my new friend Stacey:

Comment

Working...
                              X