Wish me luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck...

I got the word today that Jerry Cantrell needs a guitar tech ASAP. The gig would be one month, opening for Kid Rock. 4 nights a week, $500 a night. The guy I am working for now, Todd Youth(ex-Danzig) is helping me get the job himself. I would still go on tour with the Chelsea Smiles after Jerry Cantrell, but $2000/wk sure beats what I would be making in the studio.

Re: Wish me luck...

Cool! Good luck to you. I hope you get the gig.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Good luck Ace. Make us proud! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

JESUS CHRIST!! Ace if you get that job I will envy you for the rest of my life! I hope you do get it though!!

Comment

Good luck, Ace - nice to see good things happening to good people! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Good luck Ace! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] That sounds like the perfect tech gig, and could really line you up with other such gigs! Kick ass!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

All the best Bro!!

Fong

Comment

Best of luck Ace! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Sounds awesome!

Comment

Good luck, man. And don't forget to put your Jackson T-shirt on [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That school tuition is paying off fast, eh? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Best wishes!!
                      Hope you land that gig!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone, but I haven't got the job yet. I should know soon. I don't even know if the opening is still there, a few other techs came into the store that I do repairs for(and hang out in). None of them were going to do it, but even getting ahold of Jerry is a bit of a chore. Even if this falls through, I am still in the loop. I almost got offered the Slipknot tour, but the head tech knew that I had studio obligations with another band. I am in the circle though. Now I just need to find some cash to hold me over until the real paychecks start coming in. Labels are notoriously slow to pay. I waited like 8 months for a check from Sony Discos(their Latin music division), but that was another label, and completely different circumstances.

Comment

Best of luck to ya! Sounds like one awesome job.

Comment

Good luck Ace!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, I hope you get it...that would be a killer gig. Good luck.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X